Ayesha has to be the most annoying SIL - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sadffi

Ayesha is doing all this because of natasha bad behaviour

i thnik she is doing more so because of her moms behaviour and nuts was never first rude with her, first the make up thing happened, why do you have to come in her room and then even taking saman you dont see if it is new or not. fine at that time nuts was rude.

after that not many inicidents were there. however when she was talking on the phone, ayesha came in that was impolite, you dont barge in someones room nor do you say k door bandh karna tha, she was wrong, and then later she wasnt even dmiting her mistake, i would also mind if someone just barged in my room. i found ayesha wrong in barging in, then when nuts was shouting at her she should have said that yes am sorry should have knocked but please speak softly and left with dignity, but she went your kamra your kamra , and then once she told kartick, it should have been over na. but after that she kept a snooping thing over her that is wrong and uncalled for. here nuts is right and ayesha is being the brat . ( also i dont get it , when priya was getting married she said i will get the big room now and she gave her room to nuts and kartik, so she did get priyas room then y the fuss)

i dont get that agar you dont get along with your bhabi will you avoid her or will you go  on snooping and trying to act oversmart? no amount of bad behaviopur or larais can justify this snoop act.
Originally posted by kavmuks

This behavior is outcome of the continuous negligence she is receiving from NUTZ and her own Mother.  Till date NUTZ has not shown any decency to talk to her politely.

I think kavmuks this is the first time I am not agree with u

Some extent I agree…… I agree with her mother behavior but I am not agreeing with nuts behavior towards Ayesha….. nuts is right……. once she behave rude that scene when the makeup kits are exchanged that day nuts behavior is not good towards Ayesha and second time when the door knock scene nuts is right………why Ayesha doing like that with out knock door  that is not a good manners………on that day nuts behavior is rude means her situation is like that she is very tensed about her pregnancy and office me irritating shaq's always  tells only one dialogue  abort the child and she is in big dial ma  whether she tells the truth to karthik or not in that situations every human being behave like nuts is not except for that. and wed episode how she talk to nuts that is not the right way to talk her babhi……..coming to Thursday's episode I seriously tell that she don't have manners why she do like that and searching nuts room this is not a good manner………this Ayesha character always doing this things only when that time aswin ke baaare me sid ko bolana  and this time nuts ki pregency ke bare me ghar me bolna really I hate her character………I think she will definitely fall in sid's trap soon ………..this is I big problem for priya   

I just want to mention that Folic acid vitamins are used otherwise as well and not only during pregnancy .  People with vitamin B deficiency as well as low Hemoglbin levels also are prescribed to take it .   And many people take them as supplements  anyways.
Originally posted by PandorasBox

All that snooping and all. She's such a brat. I don't see what her problem is.

I agree she is very annoying. Plus she behaves like a neglected teenager who is jealous of her elder sister who is more famous and gets more attention of her parents and in order to get her position back she goes around bringing all the secrets of her sister out so that her parents and family members start hating her sister. In Ayesha's case it's her SIL. The girl is very annoying. Doesn't even has the decency to knock first and then enter some1's room.🥱
Agree Ayesha's behaviour is just not justified...

I mean the whole snooping thing and keeping a watch on her. Nuts has always been ignored by her own mother who only thinks of her as a responsibility which she has washed her hands off. The care and love that Natasha is getting from Shipra as well as Karthik is something new to her. She was definately changing, but Ayesha is downright rude, i mean everyone has a right to their own privacy nad space...and the disclosure of pregnancy should be Nut's decision though i feel she should let Karthik know...

I think in the forthcoming track Natasha will somehow manage to fool the family about the pills and even Priya will chide Ayesha after which Ayesha will fall in Sid's trap and ruin her life as well as Priya's .
She is doing all this because she is a brat. Giving her room for them is not the end of the world. They are a married couple they need more privacy. Nutz is a designer so she probably does her sketching at home which means she needs more space. And she came from such a big house but she has adjusted very well which is so surprising. She is a little Nutz because of the upbringing she had. she is so confused about a child. She doesnt feel like abortion is the right option. When she was talking to her friend, she was like but shouldn't loving your child be the most important thing. Her mom only cared about money and status and never give any motherly love to her. she was raised in a dysfunctional family and was wild. she has toned down so much.

Ayesha wants all attention on her from the very first episode. Her didi was her maid and did everything for her but now she has to fetch for herself. And Nutz is new to the family so of course everyone will give her more attention to make her comfortable. What is ayesha a 2 year old that she feels neglected. All she does is whine that her mom is thinking of Nutz. So what? you had to share the spotlight with somebody one day. And the whole going to her room, no matter what she is hiding Ayesha  has no right to go in her room and look through her stuff. If I was Nutz place, I would never feel comfortable and safe living in that house and definitely ask my husband to move out. Ayesha needs to see reality, she is not going to be a princess all her life. Grow up.
Originally posted by saisamanvi

I think kavmuks this is the first time I am not agree with u

Some extent I agree'' I agree with her mother behavior but I am not agreeing with nuts behavior towards Ayesha'.. nuts is right''. once she behave rude that scene when the makeup kits are exchanged that day nuts behavior is not good towards Ayesha and second time when the door knock scene nuts is right'''why Ayesha doing like that with out knock door  that is not a good manners'''on that day nuts behavior is rude means her situation is like that she is very tensed about her pregnancy and office me irritating shaq's always  tells only one dialogue  abort the child and she is in big dial ma  whether she tells the truth to karthik or not in that situations every human being behave like nuts is not except for that. and wed episode how she talk to nuts that is not the right way to talk her babhi''..coming to Thursday's episode I seriously tell that she don't have manners why she do like that and searching nuts room this is not a good manner'''this Ayesha character always doing this things only when that time aswin ke baaare me sid ko bolana  and this time nuts ki pregency ke bare me ghar me bolna really I hate her character'''I think she will definitely fall in sid's trap soon '''..this is I big problem for priya   

well said samanvi i agree with u r post..in future she is a big problem for  priya