hasina_durrani Groupbie
hasina_durrani
hasina_durrani

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
well i dont think this would happen any ways good thinking

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweet.love02 IF-Dazzler
sweet.love02
sweet.love02

IF Jai & Veeru

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
maybee
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

That was exactly my prediction cause if the baby is Prithvi's, then where is the Angad/Kripa storyline gonna go? How can Angad except someone else's child as his own? I will bet anything that the baby is infact really Angad's and that the doctor was mistaken that she's been pregnant for 8 weeks. Whether or not someone made the doctor lie, I don't know. But I predicted is that right now Angad is upset cause its not his kid, but just when he starts to get closer to Mishty, Kripa is gonna find out that it really Angad's kid. She's gonna rush to tell him but only to find him with Mishty. She's gonna be upset at him but still try to tell him that its really his kid. He's gonna do another 360 and tell her she's only saying that to get him back which isn't gonna happen. He's gonna get closer to Mishty and she's gonna end up getting pregnant with his kid. When angad finds out that Mishty is pregnant, he's gonna be all supportive and everything towards her. Kripa is gonna be like "what the hec...why wasn't he this supportive towards me when I'm carrying his child too?". Then while both women are pregnant, Angad is gonna find out that Kripa is indeed carrying his child. He's gonna feel guilty but by then Kripa is gonna close the door on him and tell him she doesn't need him anymore, etc etc.

Nice story eh? Sound familiar? If not, just watch past episodes of Kavyanjali and you'll see where the story is going. After all....they are both ekta serials. Confused

i hope thsi happens i think one month back when i came to know about p's baby and all the i told and prdicted taht this story will foollow the story line of Kavyanjali but i really didn't want taht to happen Kyph 'cuz i luv this prog but now i hate it also Angad with Mishti boils my blood atleast they shud have kept Anga's character good but no

i hate ekta

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
im duuno bout it bein Angads child n all, but one thing dat maybe Kripa should think of. I noe its wrong to get an abortion n all, but if shes gonna give birth to the kid den she has to b prepared to have Prithvi a part of her life. Wen he gets better, he will be allowd legally to have rights over the child, meanin he will alwayz sumhow be a part of Kripas life. Kripa cant kick him out, its illegal.
KArishma****
griffy.fz IF-Sizzlerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i agree with karishma
gosh i hatemthis serail

Go to top