Its Angad's baby

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Many ppl say that Kripa's baby shud b aborted 2 strenghten her relation with angad.if Kripa does a big crime like abortion,her value wil go.If angad accepts that baby eventho its not his,his personality wil b glorified.Then a twist must cum that its angad's kid.sum1 might've made the Dr lie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Doc lied to Krips!!! 😡
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that happen 😃 😃 😃
lalala_cool thumbnail
dats.. wat i thought.. but..who could've made the doc lie!!... PRITHVI... 😡 😡 😡 .. idunno if u guyss noticed or not.. but.. when kripa came to visit prithvi the first.. time.. and.. when she was leaving HE MOVED HIS EYES!!!!.. i dunno if.. that was part of his improvement.. or.. HES JUS PRETENDING TO BEEE IN COMA.... 😡 stupid.. kid..lol. only in the drama 😳
TiN24 thumbnail
That was exactly my prediction cause if the baby is Prithvi's, then where is the Angad/Kripa storyline gonna go? How can Angad except someone else's child as his own? I will bet anything that the baby is infact really Angad's and that the doctor was mistaken that she's been pregnant for 8 weeks. Whether or not someone made the doctor lie, I don't know. But I predicted is that right now Angad is upset cause its not his kid, but just when he starts to get closer to Mishty, Kripa is gonna find out that it really Angad's kid. She's gonna rush to tell him but only to find him with Mishty. She's gonna be upset at him but still try to tell him that its really his kid. He's gonna do another 360 and tell her she's only saying that to get him back which isn't gonna happen. He's gonna get closer to Mishty and she's gonna end up getting pregnant with his kid. When angad finds out that Mishty is pregnant, he's gonna be all supportive and everything towards her. Kripa is gonna be like "what the hec...why wasn't he this supportive towards me when I'm carrying his child too?". Then while both women are pregnant, Angad is gonna find out that Kripa is indeed carrying his child. He's gonna feel guilty but by then Kripa is gonna close the door on him and tell him she doesn't need him anymore, etc etc.

Nice story eh? Sound familiar? If not, just watch past episodes of Kavyanjali and you'll see where the story is going. After all....they are both ekta serials. 😕
hasina_durrani thumbnail
well i dont think this would happen any ways good thinking
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TiN24

That was exactly my prediction cause if the baby is Prithvi's, then where is the Angad/Kripa storyline gonna go? How can Angad except someone else's child as his own? I will bet anything that the baby is infact really Angad's and that the doctor was mistaken that she's been pregnant for 8 weeks. Whether or not someone made the doctor lie, I don't know. But I predicted is that right now Angad is upset cause its not his kid, but just when he starts to get closer to Mishty, Kripa is gonna find out that it really Angad's kid. She's gonna rush to tell him but only to find him with Mishty. She's gonna be upset at him but still try to tell him that its really his kid. He's gonna do another 360 and tell her she's only saying that to get him back which isn't gonna happen. He's gonna get closer to Mishty and she's gonna end up getting pregnant with his kid. When angad finds out that Mishty is pregnant, he's gonna be all supportive and everything towards her. Kripa is gonna be like "what the hec...why wasn't he this supportive towards me when I'm carrying his child too?". Then while both women are pregnant, Angad is gonna find out that Kripa is indeed carrying his child. He's gonna feel guilty but by then Kripa is gonna close the door on him and tell him she doesn't need him anymore, etc etc.

Nice story eh? Sound familiar? If not, just watch past episodes of Kavyanjali and you'll see where the story is going. After all....they are both ekta serials. 😕

i hope thsi happens i think one month back when i came to know about p's baby and all the i told and prdicted taht this story will foollow the story line of Kavyanjali but i really didn't want taht to happen Kyph 'cuz i luv this prog but now i hate it also Angad with Mishti boils my blood atleast they shud have kept Anga's character good but no

i hate ekta

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im duuno bout it bein Angads child n all, but one thing dat maybe Kripa should think of. I noe its wrong to get an abortion n all, but if shes gonna give birth to the kid den she has to b prepared to have Prithvi a part of her life. Wen he gets better, he will be allowd legally to have rights over the child, meanin he will alwayz sumhow be a part of Kripas life. Kripa cant kick him out, its illegal.
KArishma****
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with karishma
gosh i hatemthis serail