yanzu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
THE NEW KKAVY SUCKS MAN..IS THE OLD ONE COMING BACK?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the old one isn't comming back.....and Eijaz Khan doesn't suck, u have 2 get use to him in the show first Edited by icy_devil - 19 years ago
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
i miss the old kavya in kavyanjali and i miss ejaz in kesar everythin is so upside down now
deepti4u thumbnail
the new kavya does not suck eijaz is soooo hot
zara29 thumbnail
agree with deepti4u ,the new kkavya is so hot.infact this role  perfectly suits ejaaz,he[ejaaz] has an innocent & a lover boy face .that is wat the character of kkavya needs.😊
Tashu thumbnail

i agree wid ZAARA29 and DEEPTI4U and ICY_DEVIL

exactly...i think that ejaz does a lot better in kkavyaanjali...he is sooo hot.

i'm so in luv with him 😉 . anyways dramaqueen and yanzu u 2 will sooner or later get used to him.

p.s. he looks so sweet in kkavyaanjali.

Tashu

bas02 thumbnail
i think ejaz plays the role of kavya fine!😊 wot is wrong with him i don't understand!😕
butterfly04 thumbnail
man the non actor is not comming back, so lets move on
|iami5o4| thumbnail
I think Ejaz Khan is a great actor but I don't think he's suitable for this role. I loved him in Koi Dil Mein Hai because he actually stuited the role very much in fact.  I think he's being tossed around too much. He has the "hot potato" effect. It's hard to explain.

Ekta has finally gotten him to settled into one drama but he unfortunately in the wrong drama. Trust me I have seen the scenes and he didn't look right with Anjali girl at all. One thing they could've changed about the other kkavy was his style. Maybe a little more sophisticated could've done the trick. But other than that Ejaz has gotta go wheterhow much love to see him on air. 
ssshhh1 thumbnail
agree with deepti4u ,the new kkavya is so hot.infact this role perfectly suits ejaaz,he[ejaaz] has an innocent & a lover boy face .that is wat the character of kkavya needs.