Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
yes, I am so addicted to him just like many others!!!

He is SOOO our drug...what else explains his rank from 208 to 42.

Why am I addicted?

1. His acting...the man speaks with his EYES and the his lips that break into an amusing smile

2. His sense of style...I'm dead positive he must have a tiny say in this outfits. Okay maybe not, but still he wasn't worn anything weird yet...so that's a big YES to my addiction.

3. His nose, his hair, his face, his arms, his tiny skin particles LOL. The whole package...he is just so perfect in his entirety.

4. The persona he gives off on screen. Off-screen he seems great, but on-screen he is so radiant!

WHo else is ADDICTED? And WHY?Embarrassed 

Edited by sweet coco - 08 December 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamselovercoolhappygirlsMalvikaRBarmanmallikiqra_mudassarkeerthi09Nakita19NuishaTwilighterprernadeasyadadaTulip92angel97Kajol17shrarrti_Rashmiraparthidollyfilmyprincess-Deepzz-..yajnaseni..--ANGEL--shaf13WhiteNights.Angelskissprachurya-JEHAN-moksha89BarunkidewaniS.H.I.E.L.D.adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*ArhainAshishZaYaHolic-AriaNe--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Drug Called Ashish Kapoor" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Just love his attitude and overall persona, only he can shut Manyata up and he's so handsome! First time I  got hooked on an actor's work so quickly

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikkeerthi09Nakita19shrarrtifilmyprincessprachuryamoksha89BarunkidewaniArhainAshish

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I'm addicted too ... Im addicted to everything... U listex coco di :) ... I have never been this crazy after anybody... Not even srk ... Ashish Kapoor aka rajkumar yuvraj Udayveer Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kasamseloverarmanmallikkeerthi09Nakita19prachuryaArhainAshish

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
He has a certain adaa which is so attractive ufff

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikkeerthi09Barunkidewaniprachurya

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
awww!!! me mee meee meee Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming 

Ashish is just sooo cool Tongue me fullyy fida over him Embarrassed  Heart his looks..his eyes..his tone..his way of walking..that smirk..that cunningness...aww everything..hez a perfect prince..Cool

MalvikaRBarmanmallikkeerthi09Nakita19BarunkidewaniArhainAshish

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
same with me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunkidewaniprachuryaArhainAshish

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hey coco! good  goingLOL
Oh well, this is the truth that I fell for Ashish aka Uday in just one or 2 epis and NOT only because he's hot. Hell there are so many other hot guys out there on TV yaar! I am myself   a huge phangurl of another lead of the most popular show on IF, but have never loved another male lead in such a short span of time.

I have just one word for him. Charismatic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRBarmanmallikkeerthi09prachuryamoksha89Barunkidewaniadventure_gurlArhainAshish

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
What is this? First Moniya calling him all kinds of names and now you too, Coco? Cry  Mere hot and sexy Prince Uday ne kya bigada tumhara jo usse "Drug aur addiction" bularahi ho? CryCryCry

Lolz... just kidding! But seriously, how exactly did you manage the feat of seeing his TINY skin particles?Shocked ROFL  appne Optometry ka number mujhe do please, shayad mujhe bhi Ashish ke TINY skin particles dikh jaye! WinkROFL

Okay jokes apart, I agree with your 100%! Ashish has us all addicted to him! He is just so perfect in portraying the character of Prince UdayVeer. Wednesday and especially Thursday's episodes were his! hats off to him for giving such a strong performance. He was just sooo shrewd with the whole handling Murali and finding Princess Manyata! The sexy smirk he has on his face, his oh so casual but arrogant stance, the amusement, determination, longing he expressed just through his eyes...

He is the sher to our sherni! This is why we want ManVeer!

MalvikaRBarmanmallikprachuryaBarunkidewaniArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.