Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Why will Prem fall for Mukti? (Page 2)

just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

well, to my mind, Mukti is the only girl who has loved Prem for being Prem, i.e. not putting on an act, not acting hard, or being cool or rich or charming....she's seen what's inside--his heart and the fact that he can be nice and caring (without seeking some sort of reward) when he wants. she's seen him at his worst (when he was UD, when he planned that whole thing with Karan) and when he was at his best (fighting to save sneha's marriage, confronting aparna about prerna, tearing up that 12-crore contract just because some guy put moves on her, and the fact that he went to the mandir with her even though he was INSISTENT on the fact that he wouldn't--lol, i always wondered how she'd managed to drag him there, its not like UD can ever be forced to do something that he doesn't want...maybe he subconsciously wanted to!). Also, when Mukti and Prem slept together, I think she mainly saw some form of humanity in him, she could see hurt/confusion or something in his eyes...a child-like quality...lol, what I am trying to say (!) is that Mukti is the only girl who knows him best, who has seen through the bullshit he gives to everyone, and that is what prem should realise at some point. All the other girls are there only until he has money or some status...Mukti doesn't care about any of that stuff...this is why he should fall for her, what's that saying about not being with someone you love, but someone who loves you...

All of that is true, very true, but that dumbass Prem has to realise that, doesn't he. As of right now, he doesn't value her a bit, doesn't care two-hoots as to what happens to her, even though she's been raped by someone from his own family...

If seeing her suffering so much doesn't do anything to that stone he has for a heart, I dunno what can....

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
exactly... Cry
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i think there must b a new guy for mukti ud doesnt have any feelings for her so its better that mukti just marry sum1 else(i hope she doesnt)but dont u think prem has hurt her alot Smile
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yeh i think there needs to be another guy involved who really cares for mukti and is willing to marrry her b4 prem realises wot he feels for her

agree wid ya

~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

well, to my mind, Mukti is the only girl who has loved Prem for being Prem, i.e. not putting on an act, not acting hard, or being cool or rich or charming....she's seen what's inside--his heart and the fact that he can be nice and caring (without seeking some sort of reward) when he wants. she's seen him at his worst (when he was UD, when he planned that whole thing with Karan) and when he was at his best (fighting to save sneha's marriage, confronting aparna about prerna, tearing up that 12-crore contract just because some guy put moves on her, and the fact that he went to the mandir with her even though he was INSISTENT on the fact that he wouldn't--lol, i always wondered how she'd managed to drag him there, its not like UD can ever be forced to do something that he doesn't want...maybe he subconsciously wanted to!). Also, when Mukti and Prem slept together, I think she mainly saw some form of humanity in him, she could see hurt/confusion or something in his eyes...a child-like quality...lol, what I am trying to say (!) is that Mukti is the only girl who knows him best, who has seen through the bullshit he gives to everyone, and that is what prem should realise at some point. All the other girls are there only until he has money or some status...Mukti doesn't care about any of that stuff...this is why he should fall for her, what's that saying about not being with someone you love, but someone who loves you...

Very well said!
I agree with every single thing that you have mentioned!

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~aashka~rocks~

Very well said!
I agree with every single thing that you have mentioned!

long but interestin lecture!LOLjk...i totally agree!

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
aaki...tum phir jal gayi na? LOL LOL LOL its ok, hota hai, pyar mein aisa hi hota hai!
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Me too!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Go to top