India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Why will Prem fall for Mukti?

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged

I know UD's being a jerk lately and by the looks of it he will remain a jerk on the coming week. But I just wanted to know y do u guys think will Prem fall for Mukti? I know y Mukti likes Prem (well used toConfused). He is charming, good-looking and he gave her attention. He even threw a huge contract for her. He got hurt because of her. So she has a lot of reasons to like him.

But how will Prem fall for Mukti?  The only reason I can think off is that Mukti loves Prem a lot but y will Prem like Mukti. I really wish Ekta didn't make Mukti sleep with Prem. Mukti is suppose to be a smart, strong woman with principles who wouldn't sleep with a man the first time she gets the chance. Would u like Mukti if u r prem? By sleeping with Prem, Mukti basically tainted her entire character. And after her rape ( which was an awful thing mind u) All she is doing is crying and pointing fingers without any real evidence which is what a smart, intelligent woman would first bother collecting b4 she points fingers at her best friend's husband. Really, I don't like the way Mukti is being potrayed, if her character doesn't become stronger I don't know y Prem will ever fall for her. What do u guys think?

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yeah,I also wish Mukti didn't sleep with Prem... A lot of guys lose respect for girls that give it up on their first date...I really don't know how Prem will start loving Mukti...something drastic has to happen (as if this rape wasn't drastic enough) for Prem to realize Mukti's worth... maybe he needs to see her with a guy that actually deeply cares for Mukti for him to realize what he would be losing...but yeh door ki baat hai, this fool still needs is in yudi mode...
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yeh i think there needs to be another guy involved who really cares for mukti and is willing to marrry her b4 prem realises wot he feels for her
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
well, to my mind, Mukti is the only girl who has loved Prem for being Prem, i.e. not putting on an act, not acting hard, or being cool or rich or charming....she's seen what's inside--his heart and the fact that he can be nice and caring (without seeking some sort of reward) when he wants. she's seen him at his worst (when he was UD, when he planned that whole thing with Karan) and when he was at his best (fighting to save sneha's marriage, confronting aparna about prerna, tearing up that 12-crore contract just because some guy put moves on her, and the fact that he went to the mandir with her even though he was INSISTENT on the fact that he wouldn't--lol, i always wondered how she'd managed to drag him there, its not like UD can ever be forced to do something that he doesn't want...maybe he subconsciously wanted to!). Also, when Mukti and Prem slept together, I think she mainly saw some form of humanity in him, she could see hurt/confusion or something in his eyes...a child-like quality...lol, what I am trying to say (!) is that Mukti is the only girl who knows him best, who has seen through the bullshit he gives to everyone, and that is what prem should realise at some point. All the other girls are there only until he has money or some status...Mukti doesn't care about any of that stuff...this is why he should fall for her, what's that saying about not being with someone you love, but someone who loves you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.

tib_gal Goldie
tib_gal
tib_gal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
YEA! U GUYS ARE RIGHT! I WISH SHE DIDNT SLEEP WID PREM AND THERE SHUD BE ANOTHER GUY TO MAKE THT PREM..JEALOUS!!!
Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hi hasina did u see how tuhsar cares for Mukti
he cares for her

when she will leave the houe and when everybody will come to know that sharad did her rape
then he will care for mukti
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ali

hi hasina did u see how tuhsar cares for Mukti
he cares for her

when she will leave the houe and when everybody will come to know that sharad did her rape
then he will care for mukti

But he already know that Sharad is the rapist!!! And he's gonna be supporting Sharad, so there's no way that this can be the reason that he falls for her. Something else has to happen for him to realise that she's the one for him. Vaise after all this hungama, I don't think there is gonna be anything more to the UD/Prem-Mukti love story....
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i know...how are they ever going to move past this and be able to forgive each other?? The mind boggles...

Go to top