Miilee

Ajay Gehi down invitation to Millie Holi

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Ajay Gehi turns down invitation to the Millie Holi bash

Kunal M Shah

Television actor Ajay Gehi has refused to be a part of the Millie Holi party on March 15. Gehi played the lead character of Rahul Rastogi on the show. However he has been missing from the show recently and that seems to be the cause of his unhappiness.

When asked, Gehi confirmed the news. "I don't think I will attend the party. Radhika (Kumar, the producer) personally called me up and even sent an invitation card. She is a good friend of mine and I have immense respect for her father Ramanji (Kumar) who gave me my first break on television. But the fact of the matter is that Millie is out of my system… completely," he said.

So what is his plan for the day? "There are a few party invites and I will attend the one I choose to. I don't think about Millie anymore and I have moved on now."

On being asked if he would ever return to Millie given a chance, he replied, "I may or may not. Everything depends on my work schedule. I am clueless about what has happened to my track. So I think I need to move on. Now I am just doing my own work. If Millie comes along, great! If it doesn't, no sweat. I am working towards a substantial project and hopefully things will fall in place very soon."

Radhika Reacts

I don't know why Ajay feels that way. He was never kept in dark. I called him up myself. But you can't push beyond a certain limit. He does not feel like being a part of it (the party). Why was his track taken off? Well, with the college and then the football and cycling episodes, the plot was not going in a direction where we could have him on the show. We will miss him at the party

CHoOTA TOoPI Groupbie
CHoOTA TOoPI
CHoOTA TOoPI

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE INFO !!!!!!!
sanasohail Groupbie
sanasohail
sanasohail

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:54am | IP Logged
thanx
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.