Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

AHOY..! IS THAT COZY SOFA ON SALE.!!!!.? (Page 3)

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

Originally posted by tablet

ok hema this post of yours will soon land in front of ----u know who

hema look what taby wrote. i guess this will make you out of controll

Ohhhh..Taby....I am worried..whether he will  get scared and RED..with embarassment
with my WILD HOT thoughts..!!! Dear..I really Hope he enjoys and does more of those..COZY moments with Mona.oopss....I mean JAssi..ahem..LOL

Love-HemaHug

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Hahahahahaha Hema, you have indeed given the word cosy a new meaning. Haiiiiiii!!! I envy the sofa that armaan sits on, the bed he lies on, the plate he eats from, the book he reads from.... LOL

Awwwwwww..hansa darling..I love the same way too..everything..his..handkerchief..his..wrist watch..his teeth..his..ahem..belt..Wink

Love-Hema
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LOVE_APURVA

Originally posted by hansa

Hahahahahaha Hema, you have indeed given the word cosy a new meaning. Haiiiiiii!!! I envy the sofa that armaan sits on, the bed he lies on, the plate he eats from, the book he reads from.... LOL

Awwwwwww..hansa darling..I love the same way too..everything..his..handkerchief..his..wrist watch..his teeth..his..ahem..belt..Wink

Love-Hema

I have pmed my reply!!! WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I love his smile, i love his hair, i love his eyes, i love his nose, i love his eyelids, i love his cherry lips, his soft cheeks, his white neck, his lovely shoulders, his comforting hug, his nails, his fingers, his chest,his vest, his cloths, his sweat, his legs, his hip, his tummy and and and........................ups every thing
lolz i am tooo besharam like u hema
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

I love his smile, i love his hair, i love his eyes, i love his nose, i love his eyelids, i love his cherry lips, his soft cheeks, his white neck, his lovely shoulders, his comforting hug, his nails, his fingers, his chest,his vest, his cloths, his sweat, his legs, his hip, his tummy and and and........................ups every thing
lolz i am tooo besharam like u hema

His sweat????????? LOL

Should I continue? I love the way his beautiful long lashes fan his cheeks when he closes his eyes, i love his utterly kissable lips, i love his ORIGINAL soft black hair,i love the way his adam's apple moves, i love  the way two lines appear between his brows when he frowns, i love the way he clenches his teeth when he's angry, i love the way he says hamesha hamesha, i love the way he holds jassi's face, i love the way his cheeks furrow into dimples when he smiles, i love the way his intense black eyes soften whenever they look at jassi.... LOLLOLEmbarrassed

I love everything about our Sheru Embarrassed

Edited by hansa - 14 March 2006 at 7:06am
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LOVE_APURVA

We all have heard Cozy word..adn ads saying Cozy sofa..but the meaning of Cozy sofa..came true only yesterday...When Armu & Jass..were sitting..like every inch of that sofa..was..so cozy & warm & soft & yummy........awwwwwww..what a HUG..mannnn..till now we have savoured..and devoured ..12653745623645643524657..hugs of Armu & Jass..but how is it that every time ..they make it look ..even more passioante than the previous one..and soooooooo different & romantic..than ever before..all kinds of pemutation combination..possible..can be seen..Awwwwww...I am devoid of words..in my heart or brain to explain the beauty & the delicat..yet passioante romance...of Armaan & Jassi..!!

I want  you all to ..NOTE..see it is very difficult to do.....(ofcourse not for Apu & MonaEmbarrassed)..a romance scene and that too now Armu & Jass..are married..there is lot of difference..in doing a passionate..romanctic scene before marriage & after marriage ..and that is clearly evident..in Armu & Jass..I really Salute Apu & Mona..to have mastered this art..and I bow as always to their ..verelasting electrifying ..never ending CHEMISTRY..!!

FOR THE WHOLE 3 mins scene of Armu & Jass..alone in the house..I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS SONG...just Imagine..Armu & JAs are alone..no one to interrupt..both are "betaab"..I mean" dying"..for each other cozy comfort..as they cannot meet very often..!!

Jassi to Armaan.."Zara zara behekta hai..Mehekta hai..Aaaj toh mera tanbadan mein pyaasi hoon..mujhe bharle apni bahon mein..hai..Teri kasam mujh ko sanam...paasmere..aajare...aajaare..aajjaare..."

....these words..at the background...

"Yunhi..baras baras kaali ghata barse..hum yaar bheeg jaaye..iss chahath ki baarish mein..Meri khuli hui laton ko suljaavo..(Armaan alwasy touches her hair..near Jassi face..near her ears..this line is perfect ..WinkWink)..tumapni ungaliyonse..mein toh hoon issi khwaish mein...sardiki raaton mein..hum khoye rahe ek chaadar mein..humdono tanha ho..aise..hi..aur koi bhi na rahe iss ghar mein..zara zara behekat hai..mehekta hai..aajtoh mera tan badan mein pyaasi hoon mujhe bharle..apni bahon mein.."Wink

And most importantly..I LOVE THAT COZY SOFA..is it on sale..I WANT ITTTTTTT..!!

Love-HemaLOLLOLLOL

Hema,

Nice description as usual.  If I was in Jassi's place meeting my Darling Hubby
Trust me Sofa would be the last place.  Are they nuts to meet like two friends don't they have any other things on their agenda other than scheming and planning and that GULMOHAR...

I think both MR and MRS SURI's are duffers and idiots...... Khya Time waste karthe rehte hai.....

I just couldn't resist posting my thoughts...

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Clap Wink Embarrassed another gr8 post as usual!
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap

Go to top