Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

AHOY..! IS THAT COZY SOFA ON SALE.!!!!.?

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
We all have heard Cozy word..adn ads saying Cozy sofa..but the meaning of Cozy sofa..came true only yesterday...When Armu & Jass..were sitting..like every inch of that sofa..was..so cozy & warm & soft & yummy........awwwwwww..what a HUG..mannnn..till now we have savoured..and devoured ..12653745623645643524657..hugs of Armu & Jass..but how is it that every time ..they make it look ..even more passioante than the previous one..and soooooooo different & romantic..than ever before..all kinds of pemutation combination..possible..can be seen..Awwwwww...I am devoid of words..in my heart or brain to explain the beauty & the delicat..yet passioante romance...of Armaan & Jassi..!!

I want  you all to ..NOTE..see it is very difficult to do.....(ofcourse not for Apu & MonaEmbarrassed)..a romance scene and that too now Armu & Jass..are married..there is lot of difference..in doing a passionate..romanctic scene before marriage & after marriage ..and that is clearly evident..in Armu & Jass..I really Salute Apu & Mona..to have mastered this art..and I bow as always to their ..verelasting electrifying ..never ending CHEMISTRY..!!

FOR THE WHOLE 3 mins scene of Armu & Jass..alone in the house..I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS SONG...just Imagine..Armu & JAs are alone..no one to interrupt..both are "betaab"..I mean" dying"..for each other cozy comfort..as they cannot meet very often..!!

Jassi to Armaan.."Zara zara behekta hai..Mehekta hai..Aaaj toh mera tanbadan mein pyaasi hoon..mujhe bharle apni bahon mein..hai..Teri kasam mujh ko sanam...paasmere..aajare...aajaare..aajjaare..."

....these words..at the background...

"Yunhi..baras baras kaali ghata barse..hum yaar bheeg jaaye..iss chahath ki baarish mein..Meri khuli hui laton ko suljaavo..(Armaan alwasy touches her hair..near Jassi face..near her ears..this line is perfect ..WinkWink)..tumapni ungaliyonse..mein toh hoon issi khwaish mein...sardiki raaton mein..hum khoye rahe ek chaadar mein..humdono tanha ho..aise..hi..aur koi bhi na rahe iss ghar mein..zara zara behekat hai..mehekta hai..aajtoh mera tan badan mein pyaasi hoon mujhe bharle..apni bahon mein.."Wink

And most importantly..I LOVE THAT COZY SOFA..is it on sale..I WANT ITTTTTTT..!!

Love-HemaLOLLOLLOL

Edited by LOVE_APURVA - 14 March 2006 at 12:16am

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:19am | IP Logged
LOL
we will soon have cosy beds to cozy houses on sale... Wink
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
and hema they werent alone right? Tongue
miss shewlii was peek-a-booing... LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
looooooooooooooooool hema......imagine them reading all this...they would get scared LOL
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I guess the room where JANDA were was even more lucky to see them in flesh. the room cud see the cozy sofa infront so as JANDA, if the room had hands it wud for sure grab the pal and sing THAM JAA ZINDEGI THAM JAA YEHI LAMHA HAI MANJIL MERI................
i am jealous of that cozy room Hemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

LOL
we will soon have cosy beds to cozy houses on sale... Wink

LOL

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hema darling you sure are cozy cozie and cosy... LOL
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

looooooooooooooooool hema......imagine them reading all this...they would get scared LOL

Imagine SS reading all this LOL

Go to top