Bigg Boss Season 5

Why Sunny is right not disclosing her profession

orpheus1982 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with what Sunny does for a living. 

But I think she is doing the right thing by hiding her past, especially from Sid. We have seen how easily and with the slightest excuse, he starts abusing people on the basis of their past. In the recent fight with Amar, he started abusing him with "band serial ke flop hero", and with with Mehak too, "item song ki junior artist". And time and again, he starts throwing around words like 'aukaat'.

So if he gets into a fight with Sunny (which almost happened with the carpet cleaning) and he knows, he will start abusing her in words that will be even more disrespectful. Can you imagine how he will go at her? 

So it is good that he doesn't know. In fact, I am worried about Sky knowing because he too is like Sid in that regard. He and Sunny are best buds right now, but things change so fast in the house. If in a few days they get into an argument, Sky too will use his knowledge as means to insult and demean her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuz she's too chicken, buc buc buc 😆
skypoojabsucks thumbnail
i don't like sunny as a person.  Knowing that shes a po*n star makes me hate her moreee.. plus MB wanting to make her a movie star really disappoints me.

aztecarcher thumbnail

in one aspect, mishra was right in telling her to disclose. As long as everyone doesn't know, sky may blurt it out in an arguement and then ppl will start wondering why she hid it from them only. otherwiseshe should not have told sky/juhi either.

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that its best Sid doesn't know...otherwise his potty mouth will have no control and he will have diarrhea and the whole house will start stinking!!

And besides its her individual choice to tell whoever she wants...just because she is an adult move actress she doesn't lose the right of being an individual and the right to decide what she wants to say!! Its too crazy make this such a big deal!!

Infact she has been the most decent dressed girl participant in BB so far!! Everyone else have showed their skin quite often..Sunny is all covered up most of the time...except for that task where she had to dress up!!

I have seen a lot of people saying Human human..for everything in this forum!! Is her profession so big that she is not considered as a Human here??? that she doesn't even deserve to choose what she wants to share?? why such hypocrisy??

Its my POV
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
cynicalcount thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We are living in 21st century and people should have the right to decide what they wish to do for living. It is appalling that people here criticise her for being a  po*n actress. What is your problem if she is ? It is her life and what she does with it is her call. Is she killing anyone by her profession ? Is she raping anyone ? Is she cheating anyone of their hard earned money ?

Stop taking this high moral ground and acting sanctimonious here. Moral values are decided by the individual not by the society at large. This is not taliban country that a group of desperate people will decide who should work as what. Ridiculous crab mentality.