India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 14-10-04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

My heart bled for Sujal in this episode. CryHe better start showing some attitude soon or he's gonna b pathetic in the coming weeks.

Here goes......

Sanj recs a call from Vasu. She is coming bk.Wink Sanj and esp Rishi r happy, he has missed her.  Aksh is upset n tells Charu Suj and Kash didnt take him along for dinner.  Lalit tells veena she shud now retire since she has 2 bahus.........He misses having 3 bahus now that P is no more. CG tells him he will hv 4 since Suj and Rishi r like his sons.  Kash comes into the room while Suj is working on his laptop. he asks if she needs something.   She reminds him of his mom n dad's annv wch is nearing. He says he can never 4get and neways uske mom ko koi farak nahin padega. just then venna comes and he changes the topic. .She tells him to tk cr of K (nice scene btw mom n son). kash inner voice-she feels bad she has to give dhoka to veena to tk her revenge.

Akshats mom calls from London, she too is coming to India. K & S are ready to leave for B'lore.  Suj tells her she can stay bk if she wants. Kash insists on accompanying him. Mahek wishes them both.. Aman & Veena tk them to the airport.. Kannan comes to c aksh and he tells her abt his mom coming.

S & K arrive in B'lore. Same hotel where Piy and Kash had become one after losing the contract to Suj. (lots of bitter flashbacks for both).Suj asks the organiser if they can change the hotel but he says not possible. suj tells k to go up to the room (same room where Piy & kash had stayed) 

Mahek is worried, Veena asks if something is wrong, she says no and Veena tells her they hv reached b'lore.

Suj just cant bring himself to enter the room. (lots of flash back again)he is miserable (good acting btw)  Kash is in the room (flashbk for her too). Then she calls Mr Puri, the org. and thanks him for giving the same hotel and room on her instructions. All this was her planning (how devious and scheming can she get??AngryDead) she has come to B'lor only to make Suj miserable.  she is feeling bad but Sujal is suffering more than her so she is very happy.

Suj is outside the door, turns the knob and enters, he sees the bed and all the flash back starts- K & P on the bed,, P telling him they hv become one thx to him, k telling him she is preggie,, he destroying everything in the room and setting the bed on fire)  Poor Suj-(but he's acted very well, the tears, the facial expressions)..He feels pukey and rushes to the bathroom.  kash is behind the door and thrilled to see his misery. (inner voice of K-This is just the beginning, there's lots more to come).

Those who missed it-  dont 4get to watch the repeat on Monday.

Hv a good weekend.Smile

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

first i was  so happy when sujal was working on his laptop and he didnt even look at kash once when she entered, i thought his attitude had started ............but alas!!!!!!Cry , this kash is so mean yarAngry, my heart cried 4 sujalCryCry........

but yes, great acting by rajeev........Clap

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:03am | IP Logged

mera bachcha...CryCryCry.
so puchhi..
kitna miserable feel kar raha tha.
i can;t see him like this..
please kash ko change karo ya suju ka attitude...
he was not able to climb stairs also that scene was also nice one..
no need to tell that he does full justice to his role...
this shows how much he loves k n she is blind..

on the other hand i think a love triangle is coming up of akshat , kannan n charu.

faltu mein kahani ko complicate kar rahe hai. n by the way where is the guy works was in suju's office with kannan...

Mystery_girl Newbie
Mystery_girl
Mystery_girl

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 3:20am | IP Logged

well i felt so bad for sujal yaarCry i feel like killing kashish Angry

n rach i also thought the same abt akshat,kannan and charu n i guess they'll have a triangle..!!

Edited by Mystery_girl - 15 October 2004 at 3:21am
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 3:31am | IP Logged

yeah, ekta can't bear any 2 love birds without some kabab main haddi............Wink

and kashishDeadAngry, i hope she suffers like hell..........Censored

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 3:48am | IP Logged

oh plz god ......................no more love triangles

BTW sujal was looking too cute on yesterday's episode Embarrassed

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:29am | IP Logged

oh god kashish is so devious, i really hope sujal catches on to her soon. i mean how many coincidents is it going to take for sujal to realise something is wrong.

i thought kanan was gonna go with that guy in her office not akshat. akshat n charu look cute together a triangle is going to mess things up.

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i think now aman n mouli r gonna get together...wat do u guys think?

Go to top