Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pooja36

pooja36

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Guys, the basic plot of the show is how Hitler did(Indira) changes her strict ways with the help of her DREAM MAN ( Rishi). I don't know why you all think Mandira and Rishi should marry!! I feel like Mandira will run off on her marriage day and everyone will say things like "what do you expect? The elder sister is still at home, unmarried and she is trying to wed off her little sister" And Rishi will get mad and stand up for it all by marrying her :D then she will hate him for awhile but finally warm up to him <3 I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnerum_eminupurloverananyasheraveds275ALUJNA21edabellariyakhanPiya.Dmygabynammu_23Roopal_ArDi.S.i.m.r.a.n.IAmBadGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is Indira's" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
let hopeyour wish become true and yes I also don't like theRishi Mandira pairing my like.
your title is interesting Rishi is Indira... (res)because don't know for now.

Edited by alujna-21 - 08 December 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

navegerum_eminupurloverananyasheraedabellamygabyIAmBadGirl

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Haha, I don't think mandira ki kismat itni bhi aachi hain ke woh rishi millegi. It would just be wrong. I am not sure who rishi is & why or who sent him to indira... But sometimes I feel like vidit sent rishi because he wants rishi to prove himself to indira & vidit. It's like some test which rishi must pass... Hmm, time will tell

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraALUJNA21mygabyIAmBadGirl

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by moksha89

Haha, I don't think mandira ki kismat itni bhi aachi hain ke woh rishi millegi. It would just be wrong. I am not sure who rishi is & why or who sent him to indira... But sometimes I feel like vidit sent rishi because he wants rishi to prove himself to indira & vidit. It's like some test which rishi must pass... Hmm, time will tell

Do not know about Mandira- rishi LOL but he is very much misleading mandira by flirting with her unnecesarily Ouch

Till now he has failed in all the task where he wanted to help Indira n created more problem for her either at home or office LOL and from todays episode, it is crystal clear when indira got to know Rishi is hiding something and lied about address Ouch n ashish phone call also when he told her about Rishi-mandira.. hahah Ashish is clever , he took picture on his mobile,  it means Rishi will go after Mandira when she will run away, ashish will show that picture to Indira than Indira  will go after them Confused n will find them together

Edited by Its-My-Life - 08 December 2011 at 5:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.moksha89

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Have yet to see today but I definitely agree that every good thing he attempts to do always backfired bc of his lack of complete contemplation. Leading her on is the same as indira getting mandira married... Neither are true & full attempts to a solutions to the problem which is mandira.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atriaIts-My-Life

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
it will be very difficult for a Strong headed,mature , self dependent & responsbile girl like Indira to fall for a irresponsible guy like Rishi OuchIndira is not not daily soap bahu or DDLJ heroine, this girl is indeed different , thats what Cvs are trying to show.She has emotion but that comes second infront of her family, so for her love n happiness will always be secondary when it comes to her familyConfused

It will be very hard task for CV to show Rishi-Indira at the moment , he is not compatible for her based on current mysterious character, he looks faded, weak n irresponsible infront of her , cannot say anything about his future because his mystry will be disclosed sooner or later

Hitler Didi is about Indiras Struggle ,not about Rishi or Indira-Rishi LOL, agar love story hee deekhana thaa to HD main aur bakee serials main kya farak haiLOL .. Vidit is aware of Indiras Choice n future partner by knowing her personality than he would have never send a irresponsbile guy like Rishi as a suiter for her LOL who is busy flirting with both the sister at the same timeOuch

Edited by Its-My-Life - 08 December 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

atriamokshashreeWAZMEalias90moksha89

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
In terms of Rishi's attraction to Indira, in Rishi's eyes, sometimes, in real life people get attracted to people who are at least kind of a challenge to them and/or are more opposite of them- I am assuming this has already happened to Rishi or it will happen to him later on.      

Edited by edabella - 08 December 2011 at 6:21pm

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

In terms of Rishi's attraction to Indira, in Rishi's eyes, sometimes, in real life people get attracted to people who are at least kind of a challenge to them and/or are more opposite of them- I am assuming this has already happened to Rishi or it will happen to him later on.      

LOL is it not too early to predict LOL..this guy is flirting with both the sisters at the same time Ouch, need to know more about this mysterious Rishi, than we will know kya hoga kaise hogaLOL..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.