Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Time goes by so fast...., but, Love lasts (Page 2)

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Blue, that was really beautifully written! [It makes me happy to see that you're still using the lotus picture I sent you! Smile] I really miss all the old I-F memories as well. Cry All the heated debated b/w Armaan and Purab lovers Tongue , the torturous weekends waiting for the Monday episode of JJKN to come, all the laughter, tears, and much much more...
I haven't been able to log on to I-F nearly as much as I used to before but those old memories will be something I will never forget. What a place the JJKN section of I-F was...and still is today.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
oh blue yaar i have not known u for long but i know u a lot now

honest how time flies and whatever u wrote is so perfect
all of us here came in search of something and found a lot. so dear friends with whom we laugh cry shout scream and share everything
so many ups and downs in serial and so many ups and downs on the forum too but i have seen ppl bond

its home away from home for all of us

and congrats on ur one year dear
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shiverz

Blue, that was really beautifully written! [It makes me happy to see that you're still using the lotus picture I sent you! Smile] I really miss all the old I-F memories as well. Cry All the heated debated b/w Armaan and Purab lovers Tongue , the torturous weekends waiting for the Monday episode of JJKN to come, all the laughter, tears, and much much more...
I haven't been able to log on to I-F nearly as much as I used to before but those old memories will be something I will never forget. What a place the JJKN section of I-F was...and still is today.

Nice to hear from you Shiv.....

Where were you all these time??????Smile

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh blue yaar i have not known u for long but i know u a lot now

honest how time flies and whatever u wrote is so perfect
all of us here came in search of something and found a lot. so dear friends with whom we laugh cry shout scream and share everything
so many ups and downs in serial and so many ups and downs on the forum too but i have seen ppl bond

its home away from home for all of us

and congrats on ur one year dear

Yeah Cb, what blue has written is indeed so beautiful and 100% true. I think most of us feel the same way about jjkn and IF. I'm not going to write more otherwise again i'll start thinking of jjkn ending and get all soppy.

Mauritian Goldie
Mauritian
Mauritian

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Clap
that sounds like poetry...
sums up what all of us feel about this place....
congrats blue for having accomplished your one complete year here. Tongue
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Nice to hear your experience Bluelotus. You said everything very well. I was oneday looking for Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi Update and I don't know, I end up opening JJKN thread. Most of the time, I used to be silent reader and then slowly I started taking part in discussions in JJKN, Astitva, KSBKBT and Kasuati thread and within a year I have made so many friends and most of them are between age of 13 to 25. This proved me that Friendship has no age barrier.
On JJKN, I made so many good friends that I will never forget any of them for rest of my life. I am so glad that God gave me a reason to come here and share my life's good and bad exoeriences with my friends. We learn a lot just by listening to our friends experiences.
JJKN will end soon and hopefully we will meet some where some day.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Oh blue..i agree with you and you have expressed your self so well....!! And yes, Hug I too miss hot debates between armu and purab fans... i started knowing you more after we had teh thread about our "personal love stories" and got to know how you came up with your user name due to your love towards lotus Embarrassed I agree IF is the best and we all have made wonderful friends to cheris throughout our lives here ..... Hug
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Clap just beautiful bluelotus....beautiful....
your words have touched me heartCry expecially about maheen and ashraya, i will alwayz owe those two for bringing me into IF, even thought i didnt know them......

awesome bluelotus.......Cry

Go to top