India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Time goes by so fast...., but, Love lasts

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

"Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."

It has been over a year since I clicked my way in to IF. It was one of the hottest nights of March 2005. To be precise, it was March 9, 2005.  I had never watched TV serials, I had never spent much time on net. I never made online friendships but on that humid night, I decided to become Bluelotus and a  member of the IF family, small but slowly growing. I was a silent spectator and reader for sometime before that, but never thought to become a member till then. And that moment has become one of the most interesting one in my life.

Looking back now, I can only say that I am too lucky to have made that decision on that moment. I have made wonderful friends at IF, laughed like an idiot, cried over so many heart breaks, got terribly upset over silly things, enjoyed many many  things, endured disappointments and learned so many new things and now   I  can't imagine not logging on to IF at least once in a week. I know that my friends here will search for me if I am not present for too long.

And it was the handsome face of Arman, and the beauty of that valentine episode that made me search for JJKN on the web. And then I found IF. And it was here that Queenbee welcomed me to the forum, It was here that Jprasad laughed her way in to my heart, It was here that Shraddha PMed me in to a deep friendship, It was here that Minnie debated intelligently, It was here that Rumi with her poetic heart updated Arman's love story, It was here that Tablet shocked even our existence sometimes with terrific information,And Shiverz sent me the photograph of Bluelotus she herself took on a vacation which even now appears as my avtar. It was here that I lived the romance through the words of Enigma, Devil, Alien  and many other talents.

We loved and lost devil and Maheen here, We missed Queenbee, Alien and many others here, we gained so many new friends here. There was a time when most of the time I was on line a day than off line. I was eager to reach home in the evening , I related everything in my life to IF and JJKN, there was a time when my vision was blinded by Arman Jassi love and then I became disillusioned. I got over the infatuation with IF after a few months.  But my love for IF and my friends here is still evergreen.

Over the year, life definitely has changed. So has IF and its atmosphere. But I am glad to say that the influence IF had on me was definitely positive, creative and quite refreshing.

I take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you IF members for the effort you all take to make this place a home away from home. And you have all become an integral part of my life. I love you all for making me laugh, cry , learn and experience the emotional and intelluctual rollercoaster called IF.

Thank you.

Edited by bluelotus - 14 March 2006 at 1:07am

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Oh BlueLotus it was really beautiful. And i know everyone in this Forum thinks the same. Its undoubtedly a home away from home, a place where we laugh together as well as cry together
cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hi NeelKamal,

It was really wonderful.. and yes dear , for most of us its the same story

IF is a second family to us.... a place where we laugh with each other, Give our shoulders for others to cry on, Cry with our friends, confide in , share and Solve each others problems,
cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
oops, forgot to write congrats to u

Congrats Neel......
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
awwww blue.... that was so well written Cry . it is indeed amazing yaar - the whole IF experience. if it weren't for IF I am sure there would be many who wouldnt even be updated about whats going on in JJKN... How I wish I could meet my friends here in life. Embarrassed

PS. btw my spelling is Shraddha Angry
((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Its really nice feelings same with me,I also daily come on IF. If i feel alone I come on If & forget everything
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Bluelotus for putting up such a beautiful thing. Many of us cannot really explain our feelings but you have just put everyone's feelings in one place.

For me too........it is a place where I forget almost everything and live, laugh and cry with JandA Tongue
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

awwww blue.... that was so well written Cry . it is indeed amazing yaar - the whole IF experience. if it weren't for IF I am sure there would be many who wouldnt even be updated about whats going on in JJKN... How I wish I could meet my friends here in life. Embarrassed

PS. btw my spelling is Shraddha Angry

correctedTongue Sorry for the mistake

Go to top