ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
  Kahna wants the whole truth to come out from Barkha mouth  I think, so everyone will know her evil deeds and reveal the mystery person for sure!! I think Viraat will get the blame for trying to kill Barkha maybe. Otherwise how will Barkha come out of this. She said Radhika tried to kill her again!! Off course Dev is not going to believe this as Radhika cannot drive a car also!! Way to go Dev?? Full action. Barkha one class lair!I  Some justice for Radhika, that Dev didn't believe Barkha!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
The truth will finally come out of Barka's mouth when she begins to feel guilty
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surish

The truth will finally come out of Barka's mouth when she begins to feel guilty

I've been thinking a long time it should be Barkha herself, just wondering how!!
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 If  Dev would ask Barkha too many leading questions  she might blurt out that the Radhika who's staying with them is an impostor because the real one is already dead . And if she will  be asked how sure she is  she might tell them  she  herself killed her. This is only my guess.
Edited by erlynda - 12 years ago
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
that would be great if bh opened her mouth ---in frustration when no one belives her that this is not the real radhika she will scream how can this be radhika as i killed and buried radhika myself
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

If Dev would ask Barkha too many leading questions she might blurt out that the Radhika who's staying with them is an impostor because the real one is already dead . And if she will be asked how sure she is she might tell them she herself killed her. This is only my guess.

yes it wil be happen in this way
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly how can dev believe bh .She made story by making rondu face and thought everyone will believe her.
but she don't know one thing ,dev said to r/k and padma too that he is not waiting for bh's forgiveness but sunset so how could he think that for forgiveness of bh ,radh will try to hurt her. Its i am speaking from from a point of view of an individual only and this thing in result he can say to that bh.
If he says to bh like this 'very funny ,u think i'm waiting for ur forgiveness ,so sad bh ,come out of ur illusions hallucinations ,i 'm waiting for sunset only not ur forgiveness . i don't care of ur forgiveness now wheather u do or not '    so why will radhika ask or threaten u for forgiveness ,its enough of ur nautanki now.

if i made long way?  sorry sorry .actually i want dev to say such words. Although i know he does has strong faith in radhika now due to which he reacted this way.kudos dev .thanks.