Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Have we finally run out of new melodies? - Page 2

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soulsoup

Bhaskar - the saga is older than that - started with our dear Bappi da.

Once Salil Choudhury sain in an interview (regarding what instrument MDs use for composition) - Bappi only use a tape recorder πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Regarding ID - are you talking about 'Nimbura'? That's a folk based song and I heard the original - it's quite influenced but not the same. Also if you consider the number of songs inspired by folk songs (without ant courtesy) - that's beyond our human numbering system.

Yesterday I saw an article posted here on Sajjad Hussain. And it said how even Madan Mohan did the same. I was bit shocked by the article. And Madan Mohan confessed too on that.

What about SDBurman. He took many tunes from the Bengali Film music. Seems this saga is really a very old one. Still continuing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatbuster

nahee yaar. jab tak HR hai, we can have 5 to 10 tunes every day. so wat if these might not be original, par "tunes" toh hainπŸ˜‰

Most Indian people dont bother whether the music is original. They just want to listen something, otherwise HR would have never gone forward.

X-rebel thumbnail
Originality probably doesnt exist these days.
soulsoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Yesterday I saw an article posted here on Sajjad Hussain. And it said how even Madan Mohan did the same. I was bit shocked by the article. And Madan Mohan confessed too on that.

What about SDBurman. He took many tunes from the Bengali Film music. Seems this saga is really a very old one. Still continuing.

Remember the famous song from Yarana -
Kishor Kumar / Composed by Rajesh Roshan

Mukhda is ditto copy of the Rabindrasangeet "tomar holo suru..."

X-rebel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soulsoup

Remember the famous song from Yarana -
Kishor Kumar / Composed by Rajesh Roshan

Mukhda is ditto copy of the Rabindrasangeet "tomar holo suru..."

πŸ˜•

X-rebel thumbnail
More such things should be exposed.
soulsoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshu03

But the fact is that every MD and Lyricist is under pressure to deliver songs. Do you think its easy to dish out 3-4 dongs a day ??

Angshu – we are talking about plagiarism in general – not only directed to HR- so what's the fuss?

Deliver Songs, Dish out 3 / 4 songs every day! Are you talking about Music or Toyota assembly line production?

Why they 'need' to dish out so many songs if they are running out of original composition? For more money - right?

Great, I have no problems with that. In the same tone you please don't jump into the bandwagon of – "why Gajendra Singh is only after money?" / or "public vting should be banned" etc.  

coolsaints11 thumbnail
HR in one of the saregamapa, when Sanjay Leela Bhansali was the Judge and the songs being sung in the program were from Laxmi Kant Piyare Lal, told openly that he copies LP music...His words.."Mein to LP saab ki hi roti khata hun..Bhansali is a big LP fan...I read HR is now working with Bhansali...

Producers wants the music to be hit..they don't want original flop music...If a song is hit in some language...there must be some thing in the song that it is hit..so chances are its remake will be hit too...so producers prefer copied hit music rather than taking chances with original compositions..