heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by heart girl

Cmon kulli..Jo dokhta hai vo hota nahi hai!! Samajhlo iss bat ko..yehi hai suchai!Smile

ye hamari philosophy tum ne kai se seekh liya heart girl...kahin ye sohbath ka asar tho nahin.?LOL

SOHBATH??? means...."kharbuja dekh kharbuja rang laaya"...

Waise main to hamseha se hi aisi thiTongue 

okie...carry on pls..SmileBig smileWink

Oye yeh sohbath nahi hai..its naturalWink..I was like thatTongueContact Vishesh for detailsLOLTongueLOL

kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigmouth

Originally posted by kuljit

oye kulli my dearest sallu-lovin sis Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!! u totally deserve this Big smile ...and hopefully you will keep coming on i-f regularly and being my best bud Embarrassed i will luv ya foreVeR!!!!!!!!!! and these are for u--- love, himani

hey himani
thx so much for glittering thing. yaar i m feeling really special Embarrassed Embarrassed
u r my rani mukhraji yaar. u know whenever u say "oye kulli" mujhe rani ki yaad aa jati aa Embarrassed.
love u my dearest sallu loving sis
love u sooooooooo much Hug
thx once again

kulli meri jaan!
np about the "glittering thing" Wink
of course you're special! more than any other sallu-lovin gurl here at i-f! Big smile (that includes me Embarrassed )
aaaaawww....thanks for calling me rani yaar Embarrassed i love u for that Wink and for everything else u do Tongue Wink oye hoye...tu rani ko boolti kab aa kulli Wink but thanks again Embarrassed love u with al my heart!
love,your sallu lovin sis,
himani Big smile Big smile Big smile
p.s. hAppY hOlI yaarz!!!!!! Big smile

thx so much dear
ad u r my rani mukhraji     Wink
love u too ad happy holi
kulli Hug Hug Hug

Hug Hug Hug i love u jaanman Big smile Big smile Big smile okay so here's something aaj ke anand ke liye Wink

omg he lewks DAMN hott in this one Wink

sorry all who are disturbed (i'll be surprised if anyone is though) but i could barely find any pix when sallu was wearin a t-shirt Wink o well deal wid it Tongue

so cute Wink

love yaaa!!!
himani

omg himani
these pcis r kiiling me yaar
love it
thx so much
love u Hug

Embarrassed how cute

Ek nazer mein bhi pyar hota hai maine suna haiEmbarrassed Embarrassed

kitni cute smile hai Hug

hai Big smile
in CUTE pix ko dekh kar toh meri death hi ho gayi yaar Big smile Embarrassed iss hi baat par ek shaandaar gaana Wink

[B} humpe yeh kisne

hara rang dala

oooo humpe yeh kisnee

hara rang dala

khushi ne hamari humien.....

maar dala

ho maar dala

mm maar dala

allah maara dala Embarrassed

Big smile waah kuljit tera kya kehna Winkthat last one is killin me man...omg his smile Embarrassed u know that ad on zee the "rockstar" one wid our sallu in it omg that always gets me excited Wink Big smile Wink
okay well u deserve sometin back, so here ya go Wink
the new cute crew of all time Wink

thts so sweet himani
salman look really sweet and his smile dekh ke toh my dil goes hmmmmmmmmmmmm Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
thx for the song and for the pic dear
love u hamesha
kulli Hug
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Here's some more questions...just fill in the blanks Wink Wink Wink I love sallu and I also love ThameemWinkLOL sallu has a good personality and Thameem also has a good personality.WinkLOL I am a fan of sallu and I am a friend of ThameemWinkLOL I watch sallu in the movies and I meet Thameem in the MC everydayLOL
u got ur answers rite thameem Wink LOL LOL if u have any other questions plz let me know i m always to answer ur all questions LOL

Yahooooo.......kulluuuu kullliiiii I love you....gr8...I am impressed yaar....Hug

AAj main upar aasman neeche

aaj main aage zamana hai peeche

tell me o khuda ab main kya karoon

chalun seedha ke ulta chaloon...Thumbs Up

LOL LOL LOL
love u too
but plz seedhe chalna nahi toh pata nahi kya haal hoga aapka Wink LOL LOL
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

just tell me....kulluuu kullliii

what's that you like in me..?
u r always nice to me Embarrassed.

what's that you don't like about me..?
when u dont tell us anything abt u like where u form and everything. i really hate it. we r all frds here and u know everything abt us but we just knwo abt u is ur name nth else and i dont like it. dont mind plz. srry if didnt like my ans Smile

Do you think I am a real flirt....or pretending as a flirt....or not a flirt...?
u really want to know............i dont knowLOLLOL

what's your advice to me as a friend..?
i dont think mujhe itni samaj hai ki mein kisi ko koi advice de sakuSmile

kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Now tell me about you kullluuu kullii..

what's that you like in you..?
i dont know

what's that you don't like in you..?
i trust people easily and i hate it.i always try not to trust anybody but kya karo apne aap hi trust ho jata haiConfused

Do you like flirting...?
no i dont like flirting

what's that you want to change in yourself..?
i dont want to change anything abt myself Smile

if you think its something personal then don't give answers...I don't mind...still I will luv you.. Smile

love u too

Edited by kuljit - 18 March 2006 at 7:23pm
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

yeah....kuljit..here's the same questions asked .....what I posted to navpun as motw... Wink just wan't to know your style of answers for the same questions..pls... Smile 1.what according to you is an Ideal man.? ummmmmmm...who is respectful, responsible,loving, caring and who treats everyone equally. 2.what you don't like in a man.? there is only one thing i odnt like abt men when they lie Angryand i hate liersAngry 3.what attracts you in a man.? PersonalityWinkLOL 4.If given a chance by God..what will you like to become a man or a woman?..and why.? if i got chance then i would like to be wonman...becoz i think women are reponsible and caring. they know how to give respect ad everything. this is my view i not saying tht men are not nice they r nice but u know sometimes they only think abt themselves but women they always think abt other first how others feel and everything. i dont know abt others but i always think abt others i never want to hurt anybody.Smile 5.what advice you give a man as a woman.? my advice for all men would be....always respect other. always think and care abt others feelings. all questions were very hard for me Thameem i never ever thought abt these things so i just wrote wat ever came into my mind. ager mera koi bhi anwer aapko aacha nahi laga toh plz dont mind. thx love u kulliEmbarrassed

okie...thankssss kujit....I noted down all your point of views...but the second answer that you don't like liers seems to be very funny.....there's hardly anyone in this wolrd who does'nt have told lies at any given time in his life....Wink

Have'nt you ever told any lie...? if it's so then you must be an angle of god....only angle of god won't tell a lie...anyways I respect your point of view pls...

Thanks for the gr8 answers....on the whole a good attempt..ClapI am impressed...Smilekuljit....kullu....kulliiiiBig smile WOW!!!!

She is probably basing that on some of her experiences ThameemSmile. It happens to all of us!Smile

O I see...Smile experiences of kuljit???...LOL Got it heart girl Wink

AngryU noe wut Thameem ladkiyan bhi itne non-serious guyz pasand nahi karti!Angry

LOL
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

ye dekho phir se aur ek din aagaya....and I am here again...OMG!!!! how fast the days are going....kuljit..did u notice...? Tongue

okie tell me what you ate today at the breakfast..and lunch...?true answers no lies pls...LOL

what clothes you are wearing today?...offcourse no lies pls LOL

are you wearing any make up today or aise hi seedhi saadi ho..? no lies pls LOL

OMG!!! LOLLOL!!

yeah!!!! I mean it...true answers....no lies....LOLlet's see how kuljit follows her statement...Wink

She is a good girl..she followed evry instructionWinkSmile

yup.....thts me Smile
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by navpun

haha.. have u seen someone who is totally drunk..like totally ..thz called tulli..its a punjabi word LOL

Main nashe mein "tulli" ho gaya.......ki kariye ki kariye

Bhangra pao hor ki kerna Wink LOL LOL

aye hai!! hojawe phir

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah!

Chuk de futte!!

BAlle!! BallE!!Wink

LOLWinkLOL

yaar tum ne jhoot kahatha mujh se ke tumhe bhagra nahin aatha...tho phir ye kya hai..?bhurrrrrrrrrr chuk de futte balle balle..? achcha tho nashe mein bhangra bhi aajata hai..kyun?LOL

Aise hi hoota hai Thambu..nash ayeh pyar ka nasha hai!Wink

aye..kya bolthi tu...aree aye kya main bolun..suun...suuna aathi kya khandala...kya karun aake main khandala.... aree ghumenge phirenge nachenge gayenge aish karenge aur kya... LOLEmbarrassed

No need to b embarassed thambu

jab pyar kiya to darna kyaWinkLOL

pyar kiya koi chori nahi ki Wink

Go to top