Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: kuljit

kuljit....a sweet ...calm...shy...and beautiful girlπŸ˜‰....she enjoyes every bit in the music corner😊...she's an active member she deserves the MOTW...without any second thought...I am glad she's selected this time as MOTW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

kuljit never gets angry....she's a cool personπŸ˜ƒ.....I like her sense of humour she's hard working....I like and love her right from the begining of our friendship..she's a nice internet buddyπŸ˜‰...I like her qualities...she never hurts...she logs on everyday... promptly to the forum pages...she replies to all my postings with a best and beautiful comment ...I just eagerly await for her replies every day...

she's a cute loveble person...I wish her all the best...I am eagerly awaiting to chat with her in the MOTW...topic...pls my best and selected greetings to her....best of luck and Godbless... your's Thameem [ Thambu> kulli luv u yaar...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
so sweet Thameem πŸ€—
thank u so muchπŸ€—
yaar itna kuch mein bhi apne bare mein nahi janti jo aapne bata diya.
how come u know everything abt me huh. u said i never get angry but u know i was really angry when u went to few days. we all missed u so much. next time never leave us alone okie.
u r such a sweet, lovable and friendly person.i m lucky to have frd like u. thx so much for ur friendship and i wish hamari dosti ko kisi ki nazar na lage.
love u so much ur kulliπŸ€—

Hey...kuljit....WOW!!! "congratulations".....you are a lucky girl to be selected as a MOTW on the festival day of Holi..Everybody will be in good mood...πŸ˜‰.....

First of all let me specially play Holi with you just as the pic posted here.....

Now you are filled with all the beautiful colours and you are looking just awasome....very colourful...bahuth pyaari lagthi ho.....now don't say anything for a while just listen to my songs with your eyes closed....yeah here's my avi...infront of you to sing the song...."silence please"....just listen...

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang miljaate hain.....Dile shikhve chodke ke dosto dushman bhi gale miljaate hain....HOLI HAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

next....

Arre Rafta Rafta dekho aankh meri ladi hai

Aankh jisse ladi hai woh paas mere khadi hai

jise dekhta hun kabse...woh bhi mujhe dekhti hai kab se....Dil mein ye mere bas gayi...Arre o kudi phas gayiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

next....

Tum kitni khoobsurath ho...ye mere dilse poocho tum in dhadkano se poocho tum...kyun dil hai tum pe deewana....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³......

okie...this is all for today to make you feel happy on this festival day of Holiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

This being a Music corner I just started with singing songs just to warm n encourage you as a MOTW...

Have a nice time....Have Fun....and Enjoy every bit...

Thanks for your beautiful reply...I am impressed...πŸ‘I will post my Questions tomarrow pls be prepared...πŸ˜ƒ

luv u yaa....kuliiii...πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— All the Best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuljit

hey kuljit...heard you're the new MOW...ok i just want to say that you totally deserve this and congratulations. it's really great to have another friend on this forums..thanks again for all your compliments and congrats again.. here's a song for you.. tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya karein ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya karein 😊 😊 hopw you have a great time being on the hot seat!! πŸ€—

-Anju

thx so much anju πŸ€— πŸ€—
i m really shocked yaar. i dont believe it.
i m lucky to have frds like u guys.
yaar urs all songs r always awesome ager mera comment kerne ko nahi bhi dil kerta aapke songs mujhe majboor ker dete hai compliment kerne ke liye.
and thx for ur song
here is song for u
tumse milna baate kerna
bada aacha lagta hai
kya hai yeh kyun hai yeh
kya khaber haan mager jo bhi hai
bada aacha lagta hai
love u soooooooooooooo much πŸ€— [/QUOTE]

it's defintely my pleasure!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ and you're totally welcome!! 😊
heart girl thumbnail
Thanks yaar Kulli ..no worries late ho hi janda aaj kal time bahut tez chalan lag peya wa na πŸ˜‰
Thambu taan tulli hoya ferda πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Reema_J thumbnail

Great answers Kulli! Thank you! πŸ˜‰

Abhi mujhe thoda sochna padega ke main aur kya poochna chaahti hoon! πŸ˜ƒ

There will definitely be some hot questions coming up later.... 

Edited by Reema_J - 18 years ago
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Kyun?! πŸ˜•

Ok first tell me Wat does "tulli"mean??πŸ˜‰

Reema_J thumbnail
Crazy?! πŸ˜• I don't know...it's not really in my dictionary! πŸ˜†
heart girl thumbnail
haha.. have u seen someone who is totally drunk..like totally ..thz called tulli..its a punjabi word πŸ˜†
kuljit thumbnail
Originally posted by: thameem

Hey...kuljit....WOW!!! "congratulations".....you are a lucky girl to be selected as a MOTW on the festival day of Holi..Everybody will be in good mood...πŸ˜‰.....

First of all let me specially play Holi with you just as the pic posted here.....

<A href="http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://www.imageshac k.us/"></A>

Now you are filled with all the beautiful colours and you are looking just awasome....very colourful...bahuth pyaari lagthi ho.....now don't say anything for a while just listen to my songs with your eyes closed....yeah here's my avi...infront of you to sing the song...."silence please"....just listen...

<A href="http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://imageshack.us /"></A>

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang miljaate hain.....Dile shikhve chodke ke dosto dushman bhi gale miljaate hain....HOLI HAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

next....

Arre Rafta Rafta dekho aankh meri ladi hai

Aankh jisse ladi hai woh paas mere khadi hai

jise dekhta hun kabse...woh bhi mujhe dekhti hai kab se....Dil mein ye mere bas gayi...Arre o kudi phas gayiπŸ˜ƒ

next....

Tum kitni khoobsurath ho...ye mere dilse poocho tum in dhadkano se poocho tum...kyun dil hai tum pe deewana....😳 😳 😳......

okie...this is all for today to make you feel happy on this festival day of Holiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

This being a Music corner I just started with singing songs just to warm n encourage you as a MOTW...

Have a nice time....Have Fun....and Enjoy every bit...

Thanks for your beautiful reply...I am impressed...πŸ‘I will post my Questions tomarrow pls be prepared...πŸ˜ƒ

luv u yaa....kuliiii...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— All the Best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

hey thameem
thx so much yaar

Bahut Shukriya Badi Meherbaani,
Meri Zindagi Mein Huzur Aap Aaye,
Kadam Chumlun Yaa, Ke Aankhen Bichadun,
Karun Kya Yeh Meri, Samaj Mein Na Aaye,
Bahut Shukriya...

u guys made this holi really special for mr. this is best holi ever πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
yaar itna rang laga diya now its not getting of. abhi bhi mere haatohn mein rang laga hai. mera toh keyboard bhi holi ke rang mein rang gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thx for all those beautiful songs Thameem
so sweet of u yaar. i really love it. u know wat i never ever thought tht i m goona be here on hot seat and now i m here so i m feeling really happy.

here is holi song for u 😳 😳
Mohe chhedo na
O mohe chhedo na nand ke lala
Ki main hi brij bala
Nahi main radha teri
Mohe chhedo na nand ke lala
Ki main hi brij bala
Nahi main radha teri
Mohe chhedo na nand ke lalaπŸ˜‰

this song is for our friendship:
Bane chaahe dushman zamaana humaara -2
Salaamat rahe dostaana humaara
Woh khwaabon ke din woh kitaabon ke din -2
Sawaalon ki raaten jawaabon ke din
Kayi saal humne guzaare yahaan
Yahin saath khele hue hum jawaan, hue hum jawaan
Tha bachpan bada aashiqaana humaara
Salaamat rahe dostaana humaara

Main ladki hoon tum ladke ho
Yoon lagta hai jab milte ho
Aaya mausam dosti ka
Ki aaya mausam dosti ka
my fav song 😳 😳

next:
Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha
Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha

i think i should stop singing now nahi toh Thameem aap bhaag jaoge πŸ˜†

i m really enjoying yaar thx so much for beautiful songs 😳 😳

❀️ u forever
kulli πŸ€—
kuljit thumbnail
Originally posted by: heart girl

Thanks yaar Kulli ..no worries late ho hi janda aaj kal time bahut tez chalan lag peya wa na πŸ˜‰
Thambu taan tulli hoya ferda πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

ya oh ta hai time kuch jaida hi tez ja riha menu ta samaj ni aa rahi mein ki karan. menu pata kina kina der lagda c mein kiha pata ni kina k torture kerna menu. but mein ta bahut enjoy ker rahi aa. i showed all this to my mom πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thameem ta kuch jaida hi tulli hoya mein mein chaar 5 gallasiya la ke answer ker dita πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aa tusi galasy laun da idea abhut wadiya dita jado kcuh na samaj aaye ta ek do galasiya la lao te sab kuch wadiya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kuljit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reema_J

Great answers Kulli! Thank you! πŸ˜‰ Abhi mujhe thoda sochna padega ke main aur kya poochna chaahti hoon! πŸ˜ƒ

There will definitely be some hot questions coming up later....

[IMG]height=200 src="http://images.animationfactory.com/imagedir/animations/ symbols/miscellaneous/burning_question/burning_question_lg_w m.gif" width=200>

thx reema
and u r welcome to ask question i m egarly waiting for ur questions. itne hot question mat puch lena ki mein hi burn ho jao πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†