India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

MOW: Holi Special!

Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang mil jaate hain...

Holi ke din rang to khilte hi hain, lekin aaj phir se mauka aaya hai kisi ke chehre ka rang khilne ka!

That's right guys, it's that time, once again, to get someone onto our very popular HOT SEAT!

MC's latest MOW is someone who is very sweet & very charming!  She has been an active member for quite some time now and participates in almost every topic!  She is welcoming, helpful and extremely warm towards every member here!

She not only loves music and her friends, but there is one other thing, well person, that she is in "LOVE" with! Hint:

Any guesses...

I don't think you need more than one...

It's none other than our Sallu loving Kuljit! Clap

Congratulations from all of us here at Music Corner!

*The following are messages received for you from all your friends:

hey kuljit...heard you're the new MOW...ok i just want to say that you totally deserve this and congratulations. it's really great to have another friend on this forums..thanks again for all your compliments and congrats again..

here's a song for you..
tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya karein
ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya karein Smile Smile

hopw you have a great time being on the hot seat!! Hug

-Anju

Congratz Kuljit for being selected the MOWClap.......u surely deserved it for all the beautiful songs u keep adding to MC. Frankly speaking, I dont know u much.....but all I know abt u is tht u love Sallu(isnt it)Wink. But I am pretty sure that now that u r on the HOT SEAT.....I will surely get to know more and more abt u. lemme know if it hurts ur BUMS sitting on the HOT SEAT WinkLOLLOL. Have lotz of fun and get ready as the questions will be pouring in soon. Meanwhile U have enough time to digest this news....I know it must be surprising and exciting too. I'll be back 2moro with nice set of questions......LOLLOLLOL. ENJOI!!!!!

Navpun

oye kulli my dearest sallu-lovin sis Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!! u totally deserve this Big smile ...and hopefully you will keep coming on i-f regularly and being my best bud Embarrassed
i will luv ya foreVeR!!!!!!!!!! and these are for u---

love,
himani

kuljit....a sweet ...calm...shy...and beautiful girlWink....she enjoyes every bit in the music cornerSmile...she's an active member she deserves the MOTW...without any second  thought...I am glad she's selected this time as MOTW...ClapClapClap

kuljit never gets angry....she's a cool personBig smile.....I like her sense of humour she's hard working....I like and love her right from the begining of our friendship..she's a nice internet buddyWink...I like her qualities...she never hurts...she logs on everyday... promptly to the forum pages...she replies to all my postings with a best and beautiful comment ...I just eagerly await for her replies every day...

she's a cute loveble person...I wish her all the best...I am eagerly awaiting to chat with her in the MOTW...topic...pls my best and selected greetings to her....best of luck and Godbless... your's Thameem [ Thambu]  kulli luv u yaar...SmileBig smileWink

Congratulations Kuljit!  I am so happy that you are now on the Hot Seat!  You really do deserve it!  You are a great and very active member, I meant every word that I have written above....especially the Sallu part! LOL  I know you might be getting tired of reading now, so I will keep it short, but I just want to tell you to stay well rested over the break, because you will have a lot of questions coming your way to keep you busy, and not just from me, I'm sure! Wink  Love ya Kulli! Big smile 

-Reema di!

*Please note: Some messages are not received at the time of posting, therefore, further messages may be posted at a later time! Thanks!

doly_455 IF-Rockerz
doly_455
doly_455

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
hav a blast kuljit....
congratulations!!!!
hope u enjoy the questions which will soon follow!!!!
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged
hello everyone.
omg. i dont believe this. my hands r shaking LOL. i m so happy.i feel like i m some star or something(i know i m rockstarCoolWink LOL.
first of all i would like to say thx to everyone who is part of MC and special thx to reema dii for lovely introduction. this is best holi ever in my life.
ok let me tell u how i came here. i joined this site becoz one of my frd told me abt it.i came here for jassi jaisi koi nahi(woh baat alag hai ki mein kabhi JJKN forum mein nahi gayi)
one day i just click on MC. i never knew tht i m goona get so many frds here. i think first time i ever posted anything in MC was in sing a song(my dear Thameem's topic Hug). then everybody started to talk to me and i felt really nice.
MC is my fav place. whenever i got time i visit MC( mere paas toh time hi time hai LOL. i enjoy being here.
i love u all. we all r rockstars here so lets rock and rock the MC.

thx so much once againHug                 
love
kulliCoolLOL
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE Hug
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:09am | IP Logged

hey kuljit...heard you're the new MOW...ok i just want to say that you totally deserve this and congratulations. it's really great to have another friend on this forums..thanks again for all your compliments and congrats again.. here's a song for you.. tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya karein ho gaya hai kaisa yeh kamal kya karein Smile Smile hopw you have a great time being on the hot seat!! Hug

-Anju

[/QUOTE]

thx so much anju Hug Hug
i m really shocked yaar. i dont believe it.
i m lucky to have frds like u guys.
yaar urs all songs r always awesome ager mera comment kerne ko nahi bhi dil kerta aapke songs mujhe majboor ker dete hai compliment kerne ke liye.
and thx for ur song
here is song for u
tumse milna baate kerna
bada aacha lagta hai
kya hai yeh kyun hai yeh
kya khaber haan mager jo bhi hai
bada aacha lagta hai
love u soooooooooooooo much Hug
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Congratz Kuljit for being selected the MOWClap.......u surely deserved it for all the beautiful songs u keep adding to MC. Frankly speaking, I dont know u much.....but all I know abt u is tht u love Sallu(isnt it)Wink. But I am pretty sure that now that u r on the HOT SEAT.....I will surely get to know more and more abt u. lemme know if it hurts ur BUMS sitting on the HOT SEAT WinkLOLLOL. Have lotz of fun and get ready as the questions will be pouring in soon. Meanwhile U have enough time to digest this news....I know it must be surprising and exciting too. I'll be back 2moro with nice set of questions......LOLLOLLOL. ENJOI!!!!!

Navpun

[/QUOTE]

thx so much puneet dii
i m really shockeed i dont haev words. i dont know wat to say. i never thought of being on hot seat but now i m here. i m so happy. u said u dont know me tht much really...how come....yaar sari duniya janti hai mujhe aur aap aaise keh rahi ho thts ok...i hope now u wil know everything abt me. i know u must be getting ready to torture me Cryme poor girlLOLLOL
thx once again
love so much
kuljit Hug Hug Hug

Edited by kuljit - 14 March 2006 at 1:22am
kuljit IF-Dazzler
kuljit
kuljit

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
oye kulli my dearest sallu-lovin sis Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!! u totally deserve this Big smile ...and hopefully you will keep coming on i-f regularly and being my best bud Embarrassed i will luv ya foreVeR!!!!!!!!!! and these are for u--- love, himani

hey himani
thx so much for glittering thing. yaar i m feeling really special Embarrassed Embarrassed
u r my rani mukhraji yaar. u know whenever u say "oye kulli" mujhe rani ki yaad aa jati aa Embarrassed.
love u my dearest sallu loving sis
love u sooooooooo much Hug
thx once again
doly_455 IF-Rockerz
doly_455
doly_455

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged
hey me n more like me would like to know more on u??
plz fill whichever u want to
name:
hobbies:
fav singer:male:
female:
all time fav song:dance no:
        sad one:
        love song:
        holi song:
1 thing u hav to do every day:
love is
hatred is