India-Forums

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

Update for 13th March

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Hey I just managed 2 watch the video right now,so here€™s the update.Hope u all like it!

Puneet and Shalini€™s House

Puneet n Shalini are discussing abt the €œchild prob€,Shalini is still firm on her decision abt getting the child from another woman.Puneet gets irritated and says that he can€™t deceive his love and stop this topic this instant.

The Goyals house

Shanti is telling to Surekha and Manoj that Aarti€™s father is coming tomorrow to take her.Surekha and Manoj requests her to stay for some time.Suddenly there€™s a knock on the door and Rani goes to open, €œSURPRISE€ it€™s that stupid vamp Kamya.

She shouts at Rani that instead of making Prince close to  me,u€™ve tried to snatch him,what kind of magic have u done on him. Rajendra says her that Rani can€™t do this as she cares abt other ppl feelings.Kamya gets even more angry that rani is such a rascal behind her innocent looks.Surekha slaps her and calls her €œbatameez€.She says that how dare u say anything against my daughter-in-law infront of us,I will not tolerate.Manoj n Aarti also scolds her and says that we know Rani and we don€™t need her €œcharacter certificate€ from u. Shanti tells her that eventhough Prince is not their own son but he has given love o them which selfish b greedt ppl like u won€™t understand,she also says that he has donated his kidney for Manoj.Kamya gets more shocked n says that u middle class ppl r trying to use Prince coz of his money.Surekha yells at her n says ur a selfish greedy girl who canot understand the meaning of love and can only understand and deal with the €œlanguage of money €œ. The vamp says that she will never forget this slap and will take revenge.

Rani cries and runs towards her room, Manoj  asks Surekha abt what the hell was Kamya talking abt?.Rajendra replies that in order to bring happiness bak to Rani€™s life we€™ve decided that she should marry Prince.Manoj and Aarti gets happy and says to Surekha that not to worry they€™ll convince Rani.

Rani is crying and Manoj,Aari comes and says that not to worry soo much on useless things and marry Prince for ur happiness.Rani says that it€™s very difficult for her deceive Raj€™s emotions. Aatrti tells her that u have once told me that without the colors Holi cannot be celebrated. Rani replies that after Raj€™s death any of the €œrasams€ doesn€™t mean anything to her.

Surekha and Rajendra r discussing abt Kamya€™s abusive behaviour. They further says that it was very nice to see that ever 1 was fighting for Rani,Surekha agrees but say that without Raj their happiness has also gone. Rajendra tells her to celebrate Holi 2morrow to bring bak ever1€™s happiness,Surekha looks doudtful and says that it€™s going to be difficult for Rani,Rajendra says that this major celebration will bring some happiness for her also.Both of them pray that this year€™s Holi brings something special for Rani.

***THE END***

Hey Jaslove i hope u don't mind of my giving the update as ididn't see ur posted topic(UPDATE AFTER 2HRS) I'm reallyyyyyyyyy sorry.Please forgive me!

Edited by priya.nair - 14 March 2006 at 8:40am

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx, Sana.. Clap
vanesa Senior Member
vanesa
vanesa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks, great update.
LOL You are forgiven LOL only this time LOL, am I right Jas?
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you queene. Its great !!!!
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
thanks Clap
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I UPDATED IT!!!!!!!!!

NOT JASLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ITS THE UPDATE FOR THE 13TH SO U CAN CHANGE IT!
samana IF-Rockerz
samana
samana

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged
thanks fot the update.
samana IF-Rockerz
samana
samana

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
thanks fot the update.

Go to top