Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

MY TALK WITH DIYA SINGH-SS ENTRY (Page 2)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

well Diya maam went on laughing? does she think that we are stupid and are just complaining for no reason. Let her do a thousand promos of sanda, this will be a bad publicity DIYA SINGH. Angry

LOL, u know what she actually couldnt believe we r so emotional about the whole thing, u know  esp. about apu-mona, she herself told me , that she has never seens fans like us, never seen so much frenzy, but neverthe less she appreciates r responseTongue

cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Wow SS is JJKN, this is a news to me
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

Originally posted by Apurva

well Diya maam went on laughing? does she think that we are stupid and are just complaining for no reason. Let her do a thousand promos of sanda, this will be a bad publicity DIYA SINGH. Angry

LOL, u know what she actually couldnt believe we r so emotional about the whole thing, u know  esp. about apu-mona, she herself told me , that she has never seens fans like us, never seen so much frenzy, but neverthe less she appreciates r responseTongue

lolz tabs, they DO NOT know how emotional we are...heck, I was called emotionalConfused....and compared to deepa, minnie, and bluelotus, my emotions are NOTHINGLOLLOLLOL......i mean, you read my PM na, so I guess we must stop being emotional and stop watching the soap..then they would knowAngry

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

She was not aware of the existence of the biggest fans of jjkn??????? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk!!!

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
tabs how nice would it have been if you had been there august 5th as well.. then the whole wedding collapsing thingy wouldnt have happened... Confused

anyway, nice to see you are having a great time! Tongue
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

tabs how nice would it have been if you had been there august 5th as well.. then the whole wedding collapsing thingy wouldnt have happened... Confused

anyway, nice to see you are having a great time! Tongue

yeah!if i was there the marriage would have happened, but it would have between me and armanTongue, and then we would have taken to a long honeymoon,Embarrassed and jjkn would ended then, coz, the hero had run away with his biggest fan,leaving all in a lurch.ans ss in a mental asylumBig smile

Go to top