India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

MY TALK WITH DIYA SINGH-SS ENTRY

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

phew! god finally managed to trace her, and diya singh, sh e thought its abig joke, she was laughing first when i told her about r reaction to ss entry," cmon, why r u getting so serious, plz i assure u shilpa ha sno romantic role against apurva, its just a cameo , so dont worry, relax an enjoy apurva"Ouch

now the last sentence , she was actually pulling afast on e on me, she knows why i was on jjkn sets,Embarrassed but i still contd.and asked her why only shilpa" she was the unanimous choice and was willing to do it"Deadthis was the reply " APU-MONA R PROFESSIONALS AND WONT EFFECT THIER PERFORMANCE" this was what diya had to sayOuch

so thats it gals, maam diya has given an assurance, i hav edon e what i could do, but still i wll mak eyour letters reach djs, i told her about IF and how we all r disturbed by ss entry, she just laughe dit off saying" tell all th fans to relax, there will no change in arman-jassi relationship"Ouch i aked her if its cameo, then why promos r bieng shot" thats just for publicity, so that people know ss will also be apart of jjkn, we hav eto do it"Ouch
  1. ha!thats typical diya singh-well gals thats all, we hav eto tolerate ss,phew but keep writing threds against herOuch

Edited by tablet - 13 March 2006 at 10:42pm

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
thanks tabs for all your efforts....and DO give our dedicatons to manda and our SS threads to diya.....
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

i aked her if its cameo, then why promos r bieng shot" thats just for publicity, so that people know ss will also be apart of jjkn, we hav eto do it"Ouch

Does she really think that these promos will increase the viewers??? Confused I doubt.

Thanks Tabs for all your efforts. Lets see SS as a cameo and enjoy !!!

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Aww...oh well! LOL But thanks so much Tabu for all ur efforts Big smile I thought that it would be her reaction LOL LOL
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
haha now ss will have no choice but to sit and watch her
hubby romance mona Big smile

thanks for the news tabu!! Tongue
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Taby Jaissi koi nahin..love ya..!!-Hema

You are just the best..Taby..Thank you will be too small a word..for your effort to put acrross our fears & console us with Diya's words..I AM RELIVED that our fears have reached DIya..and In turn Armu & JAs..I mean APu & Mona...

Love-Hema
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
well Diya maam went on laughing? does she think that we are stupid and are just complaining for no reason. Let her do a thousand promos of sanda, this will be a bad publicity DIYA SINGH. Angry
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LOVE_APURVA

Taby Jaissi koi nahin..love ya..!!-Hema

You are just the best..Taby..Thank you will be too small a word..for your effort to put acrross our fears & console us with Diya's words..I AM RELIVED that our fears have reached DIya..and In turn Armu & JAs..I mean APu & Mona...

Love-Hema

thanks hema, but i will say,IF MEMBERS JAISSA KOI NAHIN, u guys r my support, had it not been for u all, i wouldnt have actually mede these efforts, what could i have done alone, i have your letters, your threads to support me, which i can put across these makers,so its u guys who keep me going, IF is aforce to reckon with and i am glad to be apart of this forum. ClapEmbarrassed

and yes by thursday, i will make sure thse threads reach the makers, if i dont go personally, i have asked my friend to do it, coz she also know djs well.Big smile

keep writing and posting, stay tunedEmbarrassed

Go to top