Page 2 Page 3

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Shakti Mohan

Dancing her way to fitness: Shakti Mohan

TNN | Dec 9, 2011, 12.00AM IST

She waltzed her way into people's hearts with her dance moves, in the small screen. Shakti Mohan talks to us about her fitness mantra

My execise regime

Earlier, I used to workout daily but I don't get a chance to anymore. I don't have time for gymming, so I try to workout at home. My workouts include breathing exercises, ab workouts and strength training. Breathing is crucial in dancing and so it is an important part of my exercises. Besides the normal workouts, I also have rehearsals for bailey training daily. Dance for me is a great form of exercise.

My diet

I am a vegetarian and not a foodie at all. At times I tend to realise that I have gone through the day and not eaten at all. I avoid oily food and in fact my friends get mad at me as I don't havecake even on my own birthday. I do have a sweet tooth though for chocolates. My problem areas I don't have any problem areas. In fact recently, I have been trying to put on weight. For a long time I was avoiding butter and any fatty foods but even after I have stopped watching what I eat, I still have not seen a gain in my weight. Since childhood, I have been a very careful eater as I always stayed away from fried food. For example, one samosa puts three hours of work outdown the drain.

My strengths

I am extremely proud of my legs and my abs. Karan Singh Grover always complements me on my legs and muscles. He likes to call me pehlwan. I workout a lot on my abs as I feel thatwomen look good with toned abs.

My fitness role model: Rajnikant because at his age no one else can perform the fight sequences so magnificently, the way he did in Robot.

My fav celeb body male: Hrithik Roshan because he's so toned. He has a great body and dances so well!

My fav celeb body female: Jennifer Anerston because she's got very toned arms and is a big fitness freak.

(As told to Debarati S Sen)

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06kie91juvariaharshi94SSsanasonukria_d3Arsha85Slexie4evakillerbinnyrubykriyanshABCDesiGirl93love_arshaKriyanshtaniya_dostiiprrk86KriYansh_Pam-.nandini.-Alyaa_27-Antu-_-Aslan-luv_arshakumjooKriYaansh960KissOfDeath..DamonCrazy....Amina....KR..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Article] KSG calls me Pehlwan- Shakti" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
thx for the article...really...she is pehlwan...as KSG said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Slexie4evar07c..DamonCrazy..

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3_kriyaansh

thx for the article...really...she is pehlwan...as KSG said
Yeah she has an amazing body...I want a body like hers lol

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awwie I too love Jen Aniston. So happy to know that. Adore her mucho.

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
KSG calling her pehlwan idk wat she usd 2 cal hm back he luks more pehlwan dan her lol
bt shakti has a beautiful body

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
 KSG said her pehlwan...lolLOLLOLLOL
but shakti has an amazing body...

Edited by love_arsha - 08 December 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
pehlwaan Shocked awwie cute  :D  
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.