Holi celebrated by Pournima

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Go to this link it shows how holi is going to becelabrated by the old Porunima(Shital Thakkar)
http://movies.indianinfo.com/television/holi.130306.html
I think it is rather funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›You can find the clickable link to it below.πŸ˜›
Edited by cinnamonspice - 18 years ago
http://movies.indiainfo.com/television/holi-130306.htmlHere is the hyper link for it.Enjoy!
Isn't it funny the only reason she does not want to play with color(main idea of holi along with water ballons)is because she finds it difficult washing it out,and thinks it is bad for the skin. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So,now to play a "Healthy-protein filled holi",she would rather play with eggs,which smell so bad after getting smashed on you.Anyways give your views on it. πŸ˜†
Sorry but it is not showing so this is what it says,
Shital Thakkar
'I am going to play a High Protein Holi as I will be playing it with eggs.I don't like colour as the effects are quite painful like washing it out.At times they have adverse effects on your skin.Eggs on the other side have no side effects and it will be quite a healthy play.'

Sorry about the mess-up.Atleast now you can read the article. 😊 Edited by cinnamonspice - 18 years ago
eggs! haha! πŸ˜† all the best playin with eggs! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Originally posted by QT143

eggs! haha! πŸ˜† all the best playin with eggs! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Ha,ha.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†That is funny.πŸ˜›
Evenm i played holi wid the eggs once..its so much fun πŸ˜†

Originally posted by heart girl

Evenm i played holi wid the eggs once..its so much fun πŸ˜†

are you sirious???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Poonampatel16

are you sirious???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i mπŸ˜†apne jeeju ke saath..he came from england nd he was sort of takls from the back of his head OMG!! I remember that day and evryone was after him.. Uske sur pe eggs phodeπŸ˜†...

Originally posted by heart girl

ya i mπŸ˜†apne jeeju ke saath..he came from england nd he was sort of takls from the back of his head OMG!! I remember that day and evryone was after him.. Uske sur pe eggs phodeπŸ˜†...

lmao!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†