DECENTGIRL
DECENTGIRL

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
i know what will happen next as i have seen shooting

DECENTGIRL Groupbie
DECENTGIRL
DECENTGIRL

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ur stories r wrong. there is no ddlj story and no manisha. its sumthng totally different. u guys cant expect it.
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hm..... really something I can't expect. Well lets make a list of those things shall we?

I can't expect chandni getting a makeover
I can't expect Adi getting his hair shaved...
Manisha suddenly getting back to dilawar and saying "Oh honey we're made for each other!"

Dear, we cannot expect so many things, its a very big range of things you're leaving us with. Its like we're hanging after bungee jumping swinging from one end to another.
Be specific!!!

Hets, you might have a point, it was a sudden "one day I hate your guts and one day I'm in love with you" kidda thing. But all we can do is wait and watch.
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmingal

Hm..... really something I can't expect. Well lets make a list of those things shall we?

I can't expect chandni getting a makeover
I can't expect Adi getting his hair shaved...
Manisha suddenly getting back to dilawar and saying "Oh honey we're made for each other!"

Dear, we cannot expect so many things, its a very big range of things you're leaving us with. Its like we're hanging after bungee jumping swinging from one end to another.
Be specific!!!

Hets, you might have a point, it was a sudden "one day I hate your guts and one day I'm in love with you" kidda thing. But all we can do is wait and watch.

LOL

Go to top