hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well, i missed last whole week and i quite didnt realize that adi's already in love....but it happened so fast...right after he found out that manisha's her sister right?

so one thing came to my mind is that what if adi's just acting?! maybe earlier....when manisha worked for IC(atlease we believe she did once) adi-manisha loved or there was something...then manisha left him and became drug addict...and now he's acting like he's in love with chand. ?!

it's possible cuz his side love happened so fast and i fear he's just doing this to get back to manisha.....main kuchh jyada hi soch rahi hun..

well, whatever happens, right now i'm enjoying the slow romance or the one side love....the episode are truley rocking....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kudi420 thumbnail
no i dun think so.....coz adi's attraction towards chand was shown during the antakshari part. at tht time manisha wasnt in picture ..........
so i think adi is really in luv wit chand
if wat u saying cums out to be true ........
phir toh bahut gadbad ho jayegi
jingle thumbnail
Originally posted by: hetal

well, i missed last whole week and i quite didnt realize that adi's already in love....but it happened so fast...right after he found out that manisha's her sister right? u have a point adi's ;ove to chandhi is all of a sudden some thing which came in a high speed then we expected

so one thing came to my mind is that what if adi's just acting?!  we can't really predict the future producers might do anything!maybe earlier....when manisha worked for IC(atlease we believe she did once) adi-manisha loved or there was something...then manisha left him and became drug addict...and now he's acting like he's in love with chand. ?!mostly just for adi's sake manisha had a make over to a city hip hop gal and mostly adi gave her a status of one among the many gals in his life which shatered manisha 

it's possible cuz his side love happened so fast and i fear he's just doing this to get back to manisha.....main kuchh jyada hi soch rahi hun..in that case adi wil surely get a tight slap for sure for chandhiπŸ˜•

well, whatever happens, right now i'm enjoying the slow romance or the one side love....the episode are truley rocking....

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haan gadbad to ho jayegi...but kahani main twist and then real love?! one more thing is that manisha stays in coma for little longer..so we have adi-chand. allover... πŸ˜›
jingle thumbnail
Originally posted by: hetal

haan gadbad to ho jayegi...but kahani main twist and then real love?! one more thing is that manisha stays in coma for little longer..so we have adi-chand. allover... πŸ˜›

i wish that manisha is injected with overdose of drug by lovelina and sent above(dead)thus putting end to all such possibilties
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

i wish that manisha is injected with overdose of drug by lovelina and sent above(dead)thus putting end to all such possibilties

ya rite and when dilawar cums .....lavina shud inspire him too for drugs and give him drug overdose..........and even he goes behind manisha ....and they both sings .............

hum saath saath hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

hellraiser thumbnail
yeahh..its 2 complicated but at least less than kektas mahabharats
jingle thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: kudi420

ya rite and when dilawar cums .....lavina shud inspire him too for drugs and give him drug overdose..........and even he goes behind manisha ....and they both sings .............

hum saath saath hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
DECENTGIRL thumbnail
i know what will happen next as i have seen shooting
DECENTGIRL thumbnail
ur stories r wrong. there is no ddlj story and no manisha. its sumthng totally different. u guys cant expect it.