Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

he thinks he is morally wrong in short run, bt he believes its best for Nidhi in long run..

he mst've wrong perception luking at Nidhi's bouyant personality tht she wud b able to move on.. tht she wud bounce bk one day.. He mite have never thot tht she wud react so aggressively at his ruthless treatment...LOL...

yes he shud've thot abt her career.. bt thn he didnt know she wud b so frank abt everything tht happened openly... and wud jst go on a rampage to kill her career altogether in stead of salvaging watever is left...LOL

I think sooner or later.. Ms. Nidhi's rageous and ruining behaviour towards her career will make Ashu talk to her.. he very knows she is taking her anger out on her career.. she is still tht childish Nidhi at heart..Embarrassed

He jst cant sit and c Nidhi ruining her career and wasting her life like tht.. i think he will need some more jolts to understand tht..LOLLOL

great post...I agree...yesterday when Nidhi walked out of the interview...Ashu was shaking his head disapprovingly...he realizes the mess Nidhi's career has become...

the thing is...Nidhi is still in love...so much in love & hurt...more hurt at Ashu's conduct than the state of her career...we need scenes where she misses being a doctor...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263SonniLizzieBennettAbhiAniachiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Ashu making a big mistake? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yanks28we need scenes where she misses being a doctor...
[/QUOTE]

thts not gonna happen in billion light yers.. the CVs made it loud and clear... tht its luv story.. and jst luv story.. backdrop ya profession jaaye tel lene..LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnvidi263ChillMaarYaar

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Very relevant post and pat on the back to you for bringing this up Clap.. I thought that Ashu guessed Nidhi's real feelings for him and hence to keep her away for the same reasons you cited he threw her out, thereby killing two birds with one stone.. one, getting her out his sight and two, making her feel anger and hate for him and killing any love she might have had for him.

But after yesterday's epi we know that Ashu thinks Nidhi is just infatuated with him. Given that his drastic step of dismissing her and therefore ruining her career makes even less sense.. I mean on the one hand he says he's protecting her from a lifetime of pain that could come from being with him and on the other hand he inflicts pain on her by destroying her future as a doctor.. Very inconsistent...! Besides if he thought she was just infatuated, there would be no real reason to dismiss her, she would have gotten over it eventually on her own, met someone else more suited to her, or simply just moved on with a newer infatuation! Isn't that how adolescent crushes work? They never last..  Confused

Then why oh why did he do what he did? Just because Mallika said so?.. yes, he knows he's wrong to love her, but he could have kept her around or placed her in another hospital (he obviously has a network if he appears at every interview panel) where she wouldn't be seeing him all the time. If he feels its just adulation on her part and not love, his actions make no sense at all!!! He could have controlled his own feelings with her around the hospital as well..like he's doing now without her (though it would have been more challenging)..Instead he chose to cause her pain by effectively putting a blemish on her CV. ConfusedOuch

About the fact he presumes he knows Nidhi's feelings.. well, I guess comes from his age.. He probably feels since Nidhi is too young and immature the onus of thinking rationally in the relationship lies with him. The umr ka faasla can never be bridged and with it comes a host of other issues like compatibility etc etc( all the points that Anji raised). They have hardly anything in common apart from their profession and their taste for adrak wali chai! I think deep down he has this fear that if he allows this relationship to grow and then she loses interest in him, because of their different natures, then he wouldn't be able to bear it.. I think somewhere he's protecting himself as well her.. he's built a shell around himself because he knows love too much causes pain (as it happened with his baba) and now that she has broken down his defences and gotten into his heart, he feels that a breakdown of this relationship would shatter him totally. They only have had a few moments together and just those memories keep cropping up and agonizing him. Imagine if they had built many many more memories, intimate ones, then the agony would be unbearable!!Cry
Cry
I'm just trying to get into Ashu's head and understand where he's coming from... trying to make some coherent sense of his doings!! That said, I still loveee Doc A!!Big smile

vidi263AbhiAniachiever

Sonni

Sonni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice post and thought.. In Dr.Ashu's head he rationalized everything for and on behalf of Nidhi.. which is wrong .. having said that glad Dr.Ashu has friend like Aarman and not Dr.Mallika to walk him through his analysis and make him see things from different perceptive.. he was pretty clear yesterday that Dr.Ashu never thought that Dr.Nidhi can FALL in love with him..he the person who believes that he is not worthy or lucky of anyone'slove... he who is carrying so many sad memories ...hence another reason why he assumed what Dr.Mallika Ranted that day...
There is no denying that both Dr.Ashu and Dr.Nidhi love each other like adults and its not an infatuation eventually Dr.Ashu will get into his head and then move forward..

Having said that.. this separation has made Nidhi more sober( apart from hurt, maybe a bit bitter) and now when they will meet again it will both together working out the relationship not just one sided:)) Well thats what we are all hoping for lol... :))

vidi263achieverChillMaarYaar

ShaoKahn

ShaoKahn

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidi263

It was heart wrenching to see Ashu breakdown and finally confess his feelings to his best friend...and it was even more bereaving to know why he did what he did...To Protect Nidhi...from the suffering she might have by being with him...his act of firing Nidhi for this reason completely justifies the title of the show...he did this because once they know about a love blooming between an older man and a much younger woman..."Kuch to Log Kahenge"
Having said that I hold a slightly different opinion on the matter...may be a more practical approach...As fantastic, romantic and sacrificial it might seem... for Ashu going thru living hell only to protect Nidhi I did not think he had any right to do that...I mean why would you take decisions on behalf of someone else? Who gave him the right to decide Nidhi's fate? He decided in his mind that it was demeaning to love a girl half his age, he decided that it was a relationship which has no future, he decided that Nidhi did not deserve him and to go away from him is the best thing for her and above all he decided that the feelings on Nidhi's part was mere idolizing and attraction / infatuation. Again...who gave him a right to do this?

What about Nidhi? The poor soul does not even know why hell broke loose on her. Doesn't she have a right to decide for herself id she wants to be with someone ot not? Even if it was infatuation, didn't she deserve a chance to find that out by herself? Would Ashutosh have liked it if Nidhi took an important decision about his life without even considering his opinion?

And more than anything...what is he even achieving by doing this? Creating a mirror image of himself in form of Nidhi...an angry, sad, depressed person whose life revolves only around one question...WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME? just as Ashu's life revolved around only one question;;;"Why did baba leave me and took away the most precious thing from me - my house?
If it was not for Rohan and Armaan...A and N would both wallow in their sorrows...

I love Ashu's character...so I am not bashing him...I just felt it was unfair on his part to do this to Nidhi. When two people are involved in love or infatuation or whatever you may term it...I think they both deserve equal chances of making a decision, specially when it involves their heart...

Just my opinion...if you don't agree I respect that...but please do not put any rude comments..

yes u r quite right

Just my opinion...if you don't agree I respect that...but please do not put any rude comments..

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
well i quite a bit disagree
i am fully satisfied with ashu's deed and feeling proud for him
doesn't matter what image is this creating in nidhi's eyes but all this is gor her good sake only
we know that the couple will have to face a lot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.