Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vidi263

Groupbie

vidi263

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
It was heart wrenching to see Ashu breakdown and finally confess his feelings to his best friend...and it was even more bereaving to know why he did what he did...To Protect Nidhi...from the suffering she might have by being with him...his act of firing Nidhi for this reason completely justifies the title of the show...he did this because once they know about a love blooming between an older man and a much younger woman..."Kuch to Log Kahenge"
Having said that I hold a slightly different opinion on the matter...may be a more practical approach...As fantastic, romantic and sacrificial it might seem... for Ashu going thru living hell only to protect Nidhi I did not think he had any right to do that...I mean why would you take decisions on behalf of someone else? Who gave him the right to decide Nidhi's fate? He decided in his mind that it was demeaning to love a girl half his age, he decided that it was a relationship which has no future, he decided that Nidhi did not deserve him and to go away from him is the best thing for her and above all he decided that the feelings on Nidhi's part was mere idolizing and attraction / infatuation. Again...who gave him a right to do this?

What about Nidhi? The poor soul does not even know why hell broke loose on her. Doesn't she have a right to decide for herself id she wants to be with someone ot not? Even if it was infatuation, didn't she deserve a chance to find that out by herself? Would Ashutosh have liked it if Nidhi took an important decision about his life without even considering his opinion?

And more than anything...what is he even achieving by doing this? Creating a mirror image of himself in form of Nidhi...an angry, sad, depressed person whose life revolves only around one question...WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME? just as Ashu's life revolved around only one question;;;"Why did baba leave me and took away the most precious thing from me - my house?
If it was not for Rohan and Armaan...A and N would both wallow in their sorrows...

I love Ashu's character...so I am not bashing him...I just felt it was unfair on his part to do this to Nidhi. When two people are involved in love or infatuation or whatever you may term it...I think they both deserve equal chances of making a decision, specially when it involves their heart...

Just my opinion...if you don't agree I respect that...but please do not put any rude comments..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ronit_diehardfaShaoKahnpanjimStrawberry_piemacaronsSonniLizzieBennettAbhiAnibanibanijaiachievermozart66NandiniShDarine1980shaliChillMaarYaarmudraswathiAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Ashu making a big mistake?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
thats true Nidhi has a right to decide too he cant decide for both , so m happy Armaan is insisting on this ;-)

Edited by neha.sharma - 08 December 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20ShaoKahnvidi263ss3843

banibanijai

IF-Dazzler

banibanijai

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
even i feel the same. i think ashu thinks very maturly for his love nidhi, but still he should let nidhi also decide 0n what she wants. and somehow i felt even her professional life is also in question becoz of ashu's decision.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnss3843vidi263macaronsChillMaarYaar

vidi263

Groupbie

vidi263

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.sharma

thats true Nidhi has a right to decide too he cant decide for both , so m happy Armaan is insisting on this ;-)

I am so glad...everyone should have a friend like Armaan in their lives Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

udenigamage

vidi263

Groupbie

vidi263

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by banibanijai

even i feel the same. i think ashu thinks very maturly for his love nidhi, but still he should let nidhi also decide 0n what she wants. and somehow i felt even her professional life is also in question becoz of ashu's decision.
Exactly...look at how she screwed up her interview just because Ashutosh was one of the penalist. And she does not want to work or do anything constructive with her life...Ashutosh has messed her up BIG TIME!!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnachieverChillMaarYaar

shaz2009

IF-Rockerz

shaz2009

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely post.I don't know if he is making a mistake or if he has been fair on taking this decision on Nidhi's part as the two have not openly confessed love to each other.Nidhi on her part thought not so long ago that Ashu had some feelings of love for her but now thinks that he never had any feelings for her at all and it was only her diliusional state,where as Ashu on the other hand thinks that it is probably a mere attraction and infatuation... on Nidhi;s part similiar to those  that you go through whilst you're at school or college on a teacher or an older man at that age. Even though Ashu is definite of his love he thinks he is doing morally wrong and is disgusted at himself  for even feeling anything fo a girl that is half his age.Now if you go by all that there is nothing solid or concrete at this moment in time to discuss and take a decision together so in the mean time he is right as he had no choice but to cut her off completely as he thinks this would be the best for her in the long run as he does not want her to face the taunts of society but the way he went about it was wrong by dismissing her from her job...that in itself was not morally right for me anyway.As time goes on Ashu will realize that he is only hurting himself and her in the process and her love for him is genuine not just an infatuation...that's when it will hit him hard when he sees how deep and pure her love really is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263AbhiAniachieveryanks28ChillMaarYaar

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
he thinks he is morally wrong in short run, bt he believes its best for Nidhi in long run..

he mst've wrong perception luking at Nidhi's bouyant personality tht she wud b able to move on.. tht she wud bounce bk one day.. He mite have never thot tht she wud react so aggressively at his ruthless treatment...LOL...

yes he shud've thot abt her career.. bt thn he didnt know she wud b so frank abt everything tht happened openly... and wud jst go on a rampage to kill her career altogether in stead of salvaging watever is left...LOL

I think sooner or later.. Ms. Nidhi's rageous and ruining behaviour towards her career will make Ashu talk to her.. he very knows she is taking her anger out on her career.. she is still tht childish Nidhi at heart..Embarrassed

He jst cant sit and c Nidhi ruining her career and wasting her life like tht.. i think he will need some more jolts to understand tht..LOLLOL

Edited by achiever - 08 December 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263ss3843Armu4evaAbhiAniyanks28ChillMaarYaar

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and ur points are very pertinent ...!

Whoever gives u the HAQ to decide for the other person... but isnt it a natural instinct in us to protect our loved one from all pain and grief?? Yes he is assuming that what Nidhi feels mite b attraction .. Yes he is assuming that what he feels for Nidhi wuld lead to all social hell to break lose on... but thats the very nature of love...u tend to easily.. take decisions for the other one... without even thinking it thru.. !

Ashu has always been a closed person, ever since Baba left...n now when he finally opened the doors of his heart, Mallus lashing sort of woke him up from this lil giddy feeling that he has for Nidhi! 

As a girl i really dislike people deciding things for me.. and i dislike it that Ashu is making decisions/assumptions on Nidhis behalf.. but i guess.. it isnt something completely unrealistic..! Its rather being handled very well in the show.. n eventually Ashu will have to back down n let Nidhi... make her choices... Good/Bad/for better or for worse... only Time can tell..!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnvidi263SonniLizzieBennettAbhiAniachievershaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.