India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ROMEO ROHUL, SILLY SHREW-LI,& HAIR HORROR

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my loweliesss..I have returned..I landed in NY, saw my episode, & got sick. Cry Thanks for your PMs..I'm better now..I HOPE! Ouch In anyyy case, here's the commentary on today's episode..now remember, it's been a while so it may take me a couple to get back in the groove! Humor will prevail soon! Wink LOL

1) ROMEO ROHUL: Okieee, so firsttt of all, the name thing is ridiculous! How can you call someone by one name for half the number of episodes that he has been in & then blatantly change it out of the blue!? I hereby christen you Rohul. Now that that has been taken care of, dear Rohul, I understand that you're on 2 shows..Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai & Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin..however, I musttt say that neither role is big enough to warrant any type of excuse for you NOT to wash your hair! It's just a simple hygeine thing..the oil thing is nottt cute..not EVEN if you're John Abraham (sorrie ladies..but it's true). I will personally courier over bottles & bottles of Vatika, Fructis, Head & Shoulders, whateverrr is your fancy, but let's do something about this, okie? No one should have to wurrie that they're gonna get a zit if they hug you..NOW do you understand SHREW-li's position!? Confused Embarrassed 

Next, I find it a little unnerving that a psychiatrist talks to himself..is that just me? Technically, talking to yourself aloud on a regular basis signals some sort of a problem in mental stability..so trying to treat SHREW-li may not work if you've got a couple of screws loose yourself, you know? As for your nervousness about SHREW & her "dil ki baat", relax homie..it just ain't in the cards for you..& besides, haven't you ever heard of the doctor-patient boundaries? Plus, your job profile doesn't include "Romance the Nutter"! Ermm

2) SILLY SHREW-LI: Okie..so @ first I thought that I may actuallie be able to tolerate this character. Initiallie, when she had a temper, she was almost interesting..however, the last thing we need is yet ANOTHER whiny brat pining over my Dimples. Yis, he's married..why didn't you know? Just as Buffie said..when did you ask him, you retard? I'm sure it's easy to assume that a reallie hot dude will automatically fall in lowe w.you once you try to ruin him & deter him from his ultimate goal, but sadly honey, that's far from life. Do you guys think that perhaps SHREW-li's cerebral tissue fell OUT during a freak accident & those scarves actuallie hold her skull together? That seems to be the onlie feasible excuse for her idiocy.  Dead

Now, speaking of Silly SHREW-li aka S.S. (just for this post..you'll see what I mean), if anyone else noticed, her hand was happily resting on my Dimpie's..whose own hand was on his thigh..okie..WHY? Is anyone else THAT comfortable with their co-workers that it's borderline molestation? Confused And, the REAL S.S. has no problems w.this S.S. aka Sonal Sehgal aka Silly SHREW-li? I dunno dude..from all accounts..both personal & hearsay..I'd think she has her Chonu's thigh claimed w.a GIANTTT stake in it! LOL Poor Dimpie..maybe Tabs should give him some of his own ointment for that pain. Embarrassed

SHREW NOBS (CC) NOTE: Jeans that fit are in this season..& last season..& every other season pre & post the hoodlum/rap star era! Confused

This SHREW-li needs to grow up..WHOOO still throws things when they don't get their way? Okie, fine, I do..but you know, it's never like a statue or something! Stuffed aminals are the way to go SHREWs..@ least they don't make noise..you just alerted our Wise Wallie to your freakish nature by pounding that lowely fake gold/bronze Oscar statue or whatever hideosity it was. LOL Wallie's turn of the head @ that sound HAS to signal something..or it's just a waste of more time that could be spent using JandA WHILE THEY STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!! Dead

3) HAIR HORROR: Oh Lord..the spousal influence is plain & clear now. My Dimpie's hair is @ the point of no return..!!! After the scene where SHREW-li's all internally pensive & whatnot, my D's hair turns positively FLUORESCENT!!! It's like it became radioactive in seconds! Maybe it could be his new superpower..like an S.S. radar that starts attaining an eerie glow @ the proximity of Shrieky! LOL That could be the rest of the cast's warning signal as well to break or pack up! Wink Additionally, Dimpie my lowe, please get a haircut..I HATE seeing your gorgeous face be tortured by the doodie on your head! It's growing like Medusa's snakes & looks funkie from behind (Lol..that sentence could definitely be misconstrued..LOLWink!) And if you're reallie into this rotting pumpkin post-Halloween type color, @ LEAST do your roots..you wanna do gurlie things, then do them RIGHT! Confused 

The rest of him, however, was adorable as per usual..JandA scenes are becoming cooler though..DUM DA DUM DUM..DUM DA DUM DUM DUMMM!!! Shocked

4) Speaking of JandA..sorrie to disappoint you lowers like myself, but I don't believe that the forehead kiss was real..take a closer look..& let me know..but it was nowhere near the hospital or flashback one..Cry

5) The Krustie Kimmi flashback is SUCH a waste of episode time..I'm sorrie but when III turn on JJKN @ 9:30PM (Grrr..back to U.S. time!)..I'm not eager to gaze into Urvashi Dholakia's eyeballs or stare @ her purple pants-clad bootie..it's just not who I wanna see. I'm telling you..wasting JandA time is going to be suicide for the show..get some in while there are no chowkidars present as yet! Wink

6) My last S.S. comment for the evening..she's getting more attention from me than she should (Grrr to GOA! Angry)..but I thought I was finallieeeeeee escaping her now that I'm home..no Star Plus here..no one to watch Kyunki or Shanno..no Star News so no Paras Ghee commercial..Nach Baliye's over & so is Kkusum..so WHY OH WHY does G-d hate me & have to put her on the ONE show I watch religiously!? I totallie was an octopus or a pencil or something just as insignificant in my past life to have deserved this now. Cry

7) My Dimples mentioned those supermodels that left Dhanraj for GM or were paid off by SHREW or whatever..honestlie, he said that because he missed me..or Romaaaa..LOL..okie, duh, just kidding..but I can think so, can't I..?WinkLOL

8) NOBS (CC) NOTE: More of a Mona note..I lowe her eyes in the past few episodes..they've always been bootiful but now they seem to stand out more. Embarrassed

9) EMMY Award of the evening goes to Vinay Jain & Homie G. I dunno why but I reallie liked the scene where Nands in protecting Wallie & Aryan's look on his face when Nandu mentions the GM-related miscarriage. Both are brilliant actors as we all well know but I reallie liked that scene. Yay for Vinay (It's getting harder for me to hate Aryan b.c Vinay is hott AND such a gentleman!!!)..& yay for Homie! Clap

10) IOTE of the episode goes to SHREW-li of course. She's so mentally unstable that Konkona in 15 Park Avenue, Dia Mirza in Tehzeeb, & Anupam Kher in Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara look sane..PUT TOGETHER!!! Wacko She's a retard who's totallie just going to make things worse for our JandA & GM..but I don't think she's going to do it negatively..though I could be wrong (see below). Confused

11) The return of the USM!!! YAYYY!!! Too bad they used the Universal Sparkle Music for SHREW-li's hand-holding w.my Dimps..speaking of which, what's his issue? Why is it always necessary for Mr. Armaan Suri to be like breathing in the same CO2 that has just been rejected by his fashion house co-workers' lungs? He sits so close & gets all touchy-feely..take a few steps back Dimpie! Save that kinda stuff for Wallie! Ouch

12) The use of church choir music during Aryan's scenes is a little mismatched, dontcha think? Confused

13) "Jaggy the Joker"..LOL..he makes me laugh..the Maddy & Jugs angle is the bestest one yet..& @ least Maninee's injury-related disappearance is accounted for..poor thing..hope she feels better! I liked Pari's return! Tongue

14) NOBS (CC) NOTE: Jaggy seems to have gotten a case of Motor Mouth's Nastie Necklace disease!!! Dead LOL

15) WHY is the Dhanraj secretary a retard? Did Aryan REALLIE ask for Dimpie's life storie? And for someone so well-known as Jasmeet Walia, head of GM..Jasmeet Suri, wife of Armaan..Jessica Bedi, supermodel..Jasmeet Oberoi, wife of Raghav..the chick's prettie damn anonymous! It's like her entire past disappears w.each name! Confused

16) JandA did have quite a queet dialogue today..although Wallie should watch where she's putting those handsss..check it out again..see what I mean..don't want to elaborate here..but all I can say is S.S.'s gonna EATTTTTT you!!! Pinch

17) And finallieee..as for the preview, for some reason, I don't feel that SHREW-li's gonna be so negative (hopefullie..Mindless A. Senior has enough cronies)..I think she may just be going to Aryan's office to try & help JandA despite the fact that they said for her not to..she may just be trying to prove herself to Dimps. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not!!! Ouch

Good night my dears..have a lowelie day, noon, evening, or night depending on what part of the world you're in! See you tomorrowwwwww..Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Edited by Sidlum - 13 March 2006 at 9:59pm

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hey...nice to see you back sid....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...sid's commentaries from now Clap
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
right now sid im on top of the world! LOL
its neither night nor day!!!

great to see you back..hopefully we will have commentaries till jjkn finally ends! Tongue
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

LOWED THE POST SIDDD!!!!!

halarious as usual LOL

i alwayz post my fav comment...so here it is

Originally posted by sid

Additionally, Dimpie my lowe, please get a haircut..I HATE seeing your gorgeous face be tortured by the doodie on your head! It's growing like Medusa's snakes & looks funkie from behind

i lmao-ed at that line LOL

welcome back sid!!!!

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
and speaking of armaan holding shuili's hands..this guy has forgotten how to flirt!! LOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ha sid thanks for the pm and loved to read ur commentaries again after nearly 4months
hope u r feeling lot better now

and what scene r u talking about hmm seems ihave to watch the kiss again

and ur commentaries r as always filled with humor
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
welcome sid. its a fantastic thread Clap
cutelovelygirl IF-Dazzler
cutelovelygirl
cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER