Date of Birth: June 6, 1988

Place of Birth: Rishikesh, Uttaranchal

Currently Residing in: Delhi

Education: Currently studying in class XI in New Holy Public School, Delhi

Family: Father, Mother, 2 Brothers & a Sister

Email:
[email protected]

About The bubbley Neha!

When she was four years old, Neha Kakkar accompanied her elder sister Sonu Kakkar (a renowned playback singer) to Mata Ka Jagran. She was so moved by the whole atmosphere that the four-year-old kid began singing. She sang continuously for the whole night, stunning her family. Since then, her family has encouraged her to sing at every possible occasion and young Neha has always delighted her audience.

The class XI student has never learnt music formally, but plans to do so now in order to improve her tonal quality. A girl who believes in singing from her heart, Neha is the naughtiest in her family. She is also very religious -- Her day never starts without her morning puja where she makes it a point to sing a bhajan to start her day well.

Heavily inspired by Sufi music, Neha is in absolute love with Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and believes that there has never been - and will never be - a bigger artist. Among playback singers, Neha follows Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhonsle, but also adores Sonu Nigam as her belief is that Sonu can sing any and all kinds of songs, with utmost perfection.

Understanding the fact that her voice is a little high pitched, Neha is confident that she will be able to sing all kinds of songs and will come very close to be the next Indian Idol. A shopping freak, Neha is also very fond of computers and wants to pursue her studies in computers, only if it doesn't come at the cost of music.

Neha's favourite song is "Mann Ki Lagan" from the film Paap by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Neha caught Chicken Pox in the middle of The Indian Idol competition but managed to return with a bang during the first female gala the judges agreed that everyone put out lacklustre performances but Neha managed to do it right...they were more shocked when Neha went into the bottom 3 although she survived she was gone the next week, Amey Date who confessed that Neha was like a sister to him was breaking down.

On the night of the Indian Idol 2 Top 9 results show, Neha was breaking down after she got eliminated & required the help of the other contestants to get through her "departure" song - Woh Pehli Baar.

Indian Idol 2 Performances

Top 28: Seekh Le by Asha Bhosle
Top 12: Meheboob Mere by Mohammad Rafi
Top 9: Zubi Zubi (Remix)
Top 9 Results Show: Woh Pehli Baar

Post Indian Idol

Neha has rendered a song for an upcoming music album. She sings the classic hit "Chandni Rattein" and also sang a Punjabi Song "Dildarian

Neha's Picture Gallery

Memebrs:

Neelu.RoXπŸ˜ƒ

Shawn89πŸ˜›

avtab😊

battosai64😳

hennahaiderπŸ˜‰

FrenchieRoxπŸ˜ƒ

famegurukul_fan😊

princessno.1😳

qazi_bestπŸ˜›

tpamπŸ˜›

Rani_Anjali😳

ScorpioGirl😊

Indian888πŸ˜ƒ

Tamera82😊

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
She doesnt have a fan club πŸ˜•

Anyway Neha Kakkar ROCKS!
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
i ll join..loved her..jai mata di
I know she was soo kool with Jai Mata di

She had amazing screen presence as well
~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
Hey...i wanna join da club cuz i think im her no. 1 fan!
princessno.1 thumbnail
count me in πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked her, she is so sweet πŸ˜ƒ

I really miss her 😭
hey ...
neha fans..y don't u join da contest and b in neha house...all u have to do is tell sakshi u wanna join neha house n tell her to put ur name in da members list..
here is da link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=226628
FrenchieRox thumbnail
PLEASE Add me!! One of her biggest fans over here :)
ummm.whoever wants to join da contest go on da link n tell sakshi u wanna join neha house Edited by famegurukul_fan - 18 years ago
qazi_best thumbnail
Pleaseeeeee add me! im one of her fans!!