Rashi back at mm and this time

Posted: 12 years ago
no kalakari was used even though urmilla did her nautaki. 
it got kokila thinking about how rashi controlled n spoke to her mother n i hope she continues this way.
also gopi tells kokila about rashi n jigar that both love each other n rashi ben is sorry for what she has done
but hetal will not be sweet hetal she will become like kokila not sweeping rashis mistakes under the carpet, whereas kokila will become hetal  but there is not mistakes to be swept under the carpet.  
one thing instead of giving blessing on head for gopi i would love if kokila n parag hug her n then bless her.
Maybe Gopi forgets that Rashi has left the house or the fact that she was kidnapped ( short term memory loss) or maybe doctor tells them that not to give her any stress as she is very weak. 😛

They might think that since Gopi is ill can't do any work and they r tired they need rest on top they don't have any servant so might as well get Rashi back so that she can do the work. 🤣

i really don't want rashi to go back to her old behavior...hope she loves and support gopi...be a loving sis.
Originally posted by Ritu567

Maybe Gopi forgets that Rashi has left the house or the fact that she was kidnapped ( short term memory loss) or maybe doctor tells them that not to give her any stress as she is very weak. 😛

They might think that since Gopi is ill can't do any work and they r tired they need rest on top they don't have any servant so might as well get Rashi back so that she can do the work. 🤣

i agree n love ur pov they need a servant so they might as well get rashi back😆
I want raashi back in MM , that's it 
😭I didn't want her to be back so soon.
we were getting Gohem moments because she was away.
if she comes back, there will be more of kalakari from greedy mother-daughter Urshi and no more gohem romance.. 😔
Originally posted by Rafaal2

I want raashi back in MM , that's it 

I agree! MM needs someone to wash, scrub, iron, cook and clean! 👍🏼

Oh and look after Gopi hand and foot! Poor thing will take months to recover!

😛
Originally posted by ShaunSA

I agree! MM needs someone to wash, scrub, iron, cook and clean! 👍🏼

Oh and look after Gopi hand and foot! Poor thing will take months to recover!

😛

Nooo ! There would be mani to cook and do everything , my dear raashi will only rest 😳
Yup.. its true NO Kalakaari bt Rashi is back..
still unbeleivable..

Hetal becoming strict like Koki and Koki becoming sweet like Hetal wd be an interesting twists that can be expected..

whatever thr is a lot of scope in upcoming episodes.. lets hw CVs get boon or curse from us..

Originally posted by Rafaal2

Nooo ! There would be mani to cook and do everything , my dear raashi will only rest 😳

Idle hands are the devils tools! Or in Rashi's case the witches tools! 😆

Before you know it we will be back in kalakariville! 🤣