buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Rakshu please come back.. without you KYPH forum is JUST NOTHING...Cry

Who wud punish us for chatting?Cry
Who wud warn us for being offensive on posts?Cry
Who wud give us lectures?Cry

No one can one tone kyph forum other than you.. i knew u have gone from forum since long time.. but still everyday we miss you when there is a controversial post going on here.. we love the way u handled forum..Cry.. please come back and give us some lectures.. we will listen to you .. please come back..Cry...

we want some lectures like this..Cry

Originally posted by raksha.l

I have to get this out of my system...Tell me one thing...Is this KYPH section, or a debate mansion, created to debate about women's rights, human rights etc...Why the hell, I never heard men talking about men rights???I think we women consider ourselves as lesser humans, that's why we have to remind ourselves that we are equals...Confused

Ok, some think Kripa is wrong, but that doesn't warranty any right to anybody else that women are the cause for other women's downfall...Why do we have to make such strong statements over a bloody fictional character???Cant we just allow others to have their own opinions???Do we always have to jump in to judge the other person depending on some comments made over a fictional character???

Now some think Angad is wrong...Ok, nothing wrong with that either...Why do we have to go and try to change their opinions or argue with them how they are not right????

I also read some people saying that why are we not blaming the script writers and why are we blaming the poor characters....Confused...Now this is the funniest thing that I have ever heard...Who are those script writers???Is there a face to them???Yes, I would say...Not one but many...A Kripa, a Kahsish, an Angad, A Prithvi, Tulsi,Piyuuuush, Sujal...All these are the faces created by those script writers...And if you havent realized it yet, I want to enlighten you all on that fact...So by disaggreeing with what Angad did or Kripa did, we are actually trashing the script writers only right..

.Kripa and Angad are NOT REAL CHARACTERS...Such STUPIDS dont exist in real life...And if they do I have no sympathies for them and I would never waste my time on such characters...Because it is just a fiction, I'm able to so freely pass my judgement...If it is real life, I would think twice before I just freely run my mouth...Life is not that easy that you sit on a chair and start passing judgements on everyone and every thing....

If you did not agree with a particular post, why do you have to go leave your 2 cents there???Why cant you just steer clear of it, and post in someother topic???Is it important that you have to fight for rights here???If yes, then I would say this is definetly not the forum for that...In fact you should be going and joining some women rights/men rights/human rights forum where they not only talk about these things but do something about it...

I'm sorry if I came accross a little strong, but I had to telll you...I had to tell you, how terribly I'm upset with the way things are going on here...Why do you have to take these characters so personal that you dont even care the feelings of a fellow forum member anymoreConfused...At the end of the day, I bet, even Iqbal and Neha would care a fig about what we had to say about A&K, if it really comes to that...For all you know, I'm sure Amit must be enjoying the way he was able to impact the audiences in a negative...Hey after all every story needs a villain...

So just chill and post only in those topics that you like..Dont try to talk others into your way of thinking...That aint going to happen...Everyone is strong in their own opinions...

Just enjoy...That's all I would want to say..

Cheers,
Raksha
IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Hi Friends,

I dont care who is more popular and we are not here for the popularity check of the stars..We are spending our valuable time to have fun and just enjoy the ambience of the forum with other members,who have become friends by now...

This post has a lot of negative energy oozing out and I'm so sorry to say that...I just came in and am not really happy with this post..

Lastly Dinky, thanks for the info...But you did not have to produce proofs for IQ's popularity as its already well known...You could have put it forth in a much more positive manner..We already told time and again, no negative remarks on the actors are allowed..And your 'FINALLY' has a lot of negativity to it...You may not have intended to hurt anybody's feelings, but here we do have a lot of Neha's fans, who may get annoyed with such things...See, posting in a friendly forum like this, we have to respect other people's feelings too...That's the whole essence of IF..We care for eachother and we come here more for eachother than for any STARS...

Friends, please carry on posting and try to incorporate positiveness in your posts...We need to bring back this section to its friendly self, and without your co-operation, its going to be a herculian task...

Thanks,
Raksha
DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Hey,

Did any one of you here ever heard of PEACE???I dont think you even want it...What is it that Dinky said that has called in for such a long post????As far as I can see, there is nothing controversial in whatever she has said...I dont want to take names but you also know who you are whoever has started this,I see that you have specially made dinky's informative post into something else...And the rest of you who followed the course, its just unneccessary...

This FORUM is for KYPH and its stars...Which means IQ,Neha,Amit and the others and yes their families do come into the discussions and so their girlfriends/boyfriends...Nothing wrong with it...Stop gloryfying Neha Bamb too much and put down IQ, just to irritate a particular member and also viceversa!Simply put, STOP ACTING KIDDISH!!!

My request to all of you, STOP THIS!!!

I'm so neck deep into work and when I came in this is what I get to see!

Luv,
Raksha

I know she comes online though she dont take care of us.. so i want her to read this and come for us.. n dont close this topic coz she wont reply to PMs if we ask her to come backOuch

tujhe meri aur kyph members ki kasamOuch

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
yes Rakshu pls come back. KYPH forum needs u really badly Cry Cry Cry . KYPH forum is nothing without u. so plsssss accept our request and come back. We really miss u Cry Cry
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

plz Raksha come backkkkkk

we all missing u choooooo much!!! Cry Cry Cry

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Rakshu please come back.. without you KYPH forum is JUST NOTHING...Cry

Who wud punish us for chatting?Cry
Who wud warn us for being offensive on posts?Cry
Who wud give us lectures?Cry

No one can one tone kyph forum other than you.. i knew u have gone from forum since long time.. but still everyday we miss you when there is a controversial post going on here.. we love the way u handled forum..Cry.. please come back and give us some lectures.. we will listen to you .. please come back..Cry...

we want some lectures like this..Cry

I have to get this out of my system...Tell me one thing...Is this KYPH section, or a debate mansion, created to debate about women's rights, human rights etc...Why the hell, I never heard men talking about men rights???I think we women consider ourselves as lesser humans, that's why we have to remind ourselves that we are equals...Confused

Ok, some think Kripa is wrong, but that doesn't warranty any right to anybody else that women are the cause for other women's downfall...Why do we have to make such strong statements over a bloody fictional character???Cant we just allow others to have their own opinions???Do we always have to jump in to judge the other person depending on some comments made over a fictional character???

Now some think Angad is wrong...Ok, nothing wrong with that either...Why do we have to go and try to change their opinions or argue with them how they are not right????

I also read some people saying that why are we not blaming the script writers and why are we blaming the poor characters....Confused...Now this is the funniest thing that I have ever heard...Who are those script writers???Is there a face to them???Yes, I would say...Not one but many...A Kripa, a Kahsish, an Angad, A Prithvi, Tulsi,Piyuuuush, Sujal...All these are the faces created by those script writers...And if you havent realized it yet, I want to enlighten you all on that fact...So by disaggreeing with what Angad did or Kripa did, we are actually trashing the script writers only right..

.Kripa and Angad are NOT REAL CHARACTERS...Such STUPIDS dont exist in real life...And if they do I have no sympathies for them and I would never waste my time on such characters...Because it is just a fiction, I'm able to so freely pass my judgement...If it is real life, I would think twice before I just freely run my mouth...Life is not that easy that you sit on a chair and start passing judgements on everyone and every thing....

If you did not agree with a particular post, why do you have to go leave your 2 cents there???Why cant you just steer clear of it, and post in someother topic???Is it important that you have to fight for rights here???If yes, then I would say this is definetly not the forum for that...In fact you should be going and joining some women rights/men rights/human rights forum where they not only talk about these things but do something about it...

I'm sorry if I came accross a little strong, but I had to telll you...I had to tell you, how terribly I'm upset with the way things are going on here...Why do you have to take these characters so personal that you dont even care the feelings of a fellow forum member anymoreConfused...At the end of the day, I bet, even Iqbal and Neha would care a fig about what we had to say about A&K, if it really comes to that...For all you know, I'm sure Amit must be enjoying the way he was able to impact the audiences in a negative...Hey after all every story needs a villain...

So just chill and post only in those topics that you like..Dont try to talk others into your way of thinking...That aint going to happen...Everyone is strong in their own opinions...

Just enjoy...That's all I would want to say..

Cheers,
Raksha
IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Hi Friends,

I dont care who is more popular and we are not here for the popularity check of the stars..We are spending our valuable time to have fun and just enjoy the ambience of the forum with other members,who have become friends by now...

This post has a lot of negative energy oozing out and I'm so sorry to say that...I just came in and am not really happy with this post..

Lastly Dinky, thanks for the info...But you did not have to produce proofs for IQ's popularity as its already well known...You could have put it forth in a much more positive manner..We already told time and again, no negative remarks on the actors are allowed..And your 'FINALLY' has a lot of negativity to it...You may not have intended to hurt anybody's feelings, but here we do have a lot of Neha's fans, who may get annoyed with such things...See, posting in a friendly forum like this, we have to respect other people's feelings too...That's the whole essence of IF..We care for eachother and we come here more for eachother than for any STARS...

Friends, please carry on posting and try to incorporate positiveness in your posts...We need to bring back this section to its friendly self, and without your co-operation, its going to be a herculian task...

Thanks,
Raksha
DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Hey,

Did any one of you here ever heard of PEACE???I dont think you even want it...What is it that Dinky said that has called in for such a long post????As far as I can see, there is nothing controversial in whatever she has said...I dont want to take names but you also know who you are whoever has started this,I see that you have specially made dinky's informative post into something else...And the rest of you who followed the course, its just unneccessary...

This FORUM is for KYPH and its stars...Which means IQ,Neha,Amit and the others and yes their families do come into the discussions and so their girlfriends/boyfriends...Nothing wrong with it...Stop gloryfying Neha Bamb too much and put down IQ, just to irritate a particular member and also viceversa!Simply put, STOP ACTING KIDDISH!!!

My request to all of you, STOP THIS!!!

I'm so neck deep into work and when I came in this is what I get to see!

Luv,
Raksha

I know she comes online though she dont take care of us.. so i want her to read this and come for us.. n dont close this topic coz she wont reply to PMs if we ask her to come backOuch

tujhe meri aur kyph members ki kasamOuch

hi di i am agree with you but please come back Cry

namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:45am | IP Logged
don go rakshu di plz Embarrassed Embarrassed
sairah_16 Goldie
sairah_16
sairah_16

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Yes, i agree wid butter, Rakshu Di plzzz cum bak!
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
plz come back i don't noe u but this post made me cry plz comme back there alotof ppl that care for u and want u to come back plz Cry

Go to top