Poll

TO BE TRUE TO YOUR HEART WHO SANG WELL

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hemu is awesome... but heyyy...
Karunya is also very gud...
really.. his hindi pronounciation is also gud.
and I think both r 17 yrs old.
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hemachandra for sure , no doubts what so ever.

if u noticed check out the antra u wud find the difference.
ab_srgmp thumbnail
Karunya did well, but I thought he could have done better. Hema's was awesome.
twinkle44 thumbnail
hem has a deeper voice than karunya..more feeling..but karunyas good too..i wud go with hem for ramta jogi..U ROCK HEMU!!
twinkle44 thumbnail
hem has a deeper voice than karunya..more feeling..but karunyas good too..i wud go with hem for ramta jogi..U ROCK HEMU!!
saregama thumbnail
Karunya and Hema both are equally good. I dont believe that they are cousin. They dont resemble from any angel. Karunya is fair while out Hemu is dark. But both are tremendous singers and superb. And coming to the song, Ramta jogi, both were good in their own ways.
autmother thumbnail
Saregama, they are indeed cousins. Hema's mother and Karunya's father are brother and sister.
coming to the song, please listen to the original.
Karunya sang well, but Hema breathed soul into the song and I guess his voice is so much soothing than Karunya's. Technically also, I thought Hema was better in several parts. The Jogi in the end is an overlap of male and female voice in the original and I think Karunya did the female version. So the jogi was not that impressive in the end.
But Karunya's holi song was awesome and I think Hema could not hav done it that good.
So both are excellent singers in their own ways
fm_qazi thumbnail
Both are different kind of singers, what Karuniya can sing Hema can not sing and what Hema can sing Karuniya can not sing. As I told before Karuniya would not sing Ramta jogi better than Hema. Karuniya's Holi song was fabulous. There is no need to compare these two. Karuniya singing suit to my choice, so I like Karuniya. One thing is common with all these reality show's singers, it is very very tough road ahead.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
NO comparisons.........different genre of singers........both good in their own way......
saregama thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: autmother

Saregama, they are indeed cousins. Hema's mother and Karunya's father are brother and sister.
coming to the song, please listen to the original.
Karunya sang well, but Hema breathed soul into the song and I guess his voice is so much soothing than Karunya's. Technically also, I thought Hema was better in several parts. The Jogi in the end is an overlap of male and female voice in the original and I think Karunya did the female version. So the jogi was not that impressive in the end.
But Karunya's holi song was awesome and I think Hema could not hav done it that good.
So both are excellent singers in their own ways

Yes you are right..........Both are indeed excellent and both have long way to go. Anyways I like both of them as singers.