Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Both are brilliant but I think Hemachandra was slighty better.. πŸ‘ 😳 😳
twinkle44 thumbnail
how come karunya dint sing jogi 20 times??instead he was singing ramta jogi instead of saying jogi many times..and many things were different in the two of their versions..karunya was singign oye hoye and hemu sang hoy hoye..i liked hems version much much more..
twinkle44 thumbnail
how come karunya dint sing jogi 20 times??instead he was singing ramta jogi instead of saying jogi many times..and many things were different in the two of their versions..karunya was singign oye hoye and hemu sang hoy hoye..i liked hems version much much more..
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Karunya's performance was good, but it was hard to forget Hemu's and listen to Karu's as an individual performance! As I said before as well, He couldn't have bettered Hemu but he was surely outstanding!
oewnaynailf thumbnail
Hemachandra mesmerized me with his rendition of the song. Everything about his performance of Ramta Jogi was amazing.
anika_357 thumbnail
its obv. that its hemu...(at least to me) πŸ˜›

i can't really explain why but one of my strongest reason is that when hemu was singing, he really MEANT it. he wasn't just singing...it felt as if he was was trying to prove something while he was singing.

it's not that karunya is the worst. he is good too. but he is 19 and hemu is 17. we all should keep this in our mind also. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anika_357

its obv. that its hemu...(at least to me) πŸ˜›

i can't really explain why but one of my strongest reason is that when hemu was singing, he really MEANT it. he wasn't just singing...it felt as if he was was trying to prove something while he was singing.

it's not that karunya is the worst. he is good too. but he is 19 and hemu is 17. we all should keep this in our mind also. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

I SOOOOO agree.. i mean i felt the same.. Karu's was good..very good..one of the best on II..

but its not Hemu's !! Hemu sang it with Sukhwinder's passion.. I think he wanted to prove to people his versatality..
twinkle44 thumbnail
When hem was singing there was a certain depth in his voice..a very strong feeling in it..he sang it very professionally with an original touch to it..I JUST LOVED HIS RAMTA JOGI!!
ummm thumbnail
I think Hema sang it very well, but Karunya took the cake! Yay for him! πŸ‘
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummm

I think Hema sang it very well, but Karunya took the cake! Yay for him! πŸ‘

Thanks a looooooooooot Ummji,atleast u found one Song of Hema to be good..

May be u have found variation of all 24 kinds of jogi words in Karunya's songπŸ˜†