karunya & hema chandra RAMTA JOGI

Poll

TO BE TRUE TO YOUR HEART WHO SANG WELL

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

hi to all according to you who sang the best.. dont just vote for any one as hey may be your favarite but plz be true to music and vote and if possible tell the reason why you felt the person sang good then other.... thank you..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

hi to all according to you who sang the best.. dont just vote for any one as hey may be your favarite but plz be true to music and vote and if possible tell the reason why you felt the person sang good then other.... thank you..😊

Surley Hemu no question on that karunia was good too.

Love ARR

Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago
X-rebel thumbnail
Hemachandra was the best, but Karunya was also good.
sadaf84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
offcourse hemu n dont forget that he gave this ramta jogi performance right on the spot after HR asked him to sing this song!
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hema was better, Karunya didn't sing the words 'ramta jogi' in 21 different ways 😛
TaarCheera thumbnail
I would not like to vote...Both are good...Actually Karunya is way ahead compare to others in ID2 (Amay sounds good)but Hem gave a rocking performance where others were going neck and neck with him.

But one thing I must say all this singing talent are coming from Hyderabad. Its a pity for rest of South India.

😊 TC
bhale thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaarCheera

I would not like to vote...Both are good...Actually Karunya is way ahead compare to others in ID2 (Amay sounds good)but Hem gave a rocking performance where others were going neck and neck with him.

But one thing I must say all this singing talent are coming from Hyderabad. Its a pity for rest of South India.

😊 TC

They don't need any pity

I am from hyd .

I agree that south indians have less exposure of hindi

If time comes we can watch good singers from all over the india

Karu have hindi exposure from childhood .Thats why he is very good at those songs  

madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Hey TC,

How you been??  Long time no see.  Karunya was just great with both songs.  I wonder what Sonu would have said if he had heard Hema's rendition of Ramta jogi??😊  Probably would have flipped with joy huh?

I think Sonu must have heard Hema's Ramta Jogi ! Just because he is on a rival show wouldn't prevent him from appreciating good talent.

Just a question though, did Karunya also sing 20 differnt Jogis ?
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaarCheera

😊 TC

No regional attacks Plz...

bangboy thumbnail
Karunya really did a good job but Hemu was the best