Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD STORY IN PICS - OLD ONE -DELETE?? (Page 5)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

DK taunts Disha if her hopes were dashed, read some bad news or had a bad dream. Disha shows the news about his and her marriage in the newspaper. DK is mad and leaves for office. DK yells and slaps Taaj. Taaj says he is unaware how it got all published as he had warned everybody.
Taaj says that he will take care of the journalist who published the news but DK says he would take care of it. DK is upset as he receives flowers and calls. He is angry and says he would give a good answer of all this. Kaki enters with the newspaper. Rano advocates Disha when Suhas and Kaki talk bad about Disha.
Rano talks to Inder about her family's reaction to news of Disha's wedding. Inder blasts her for no reason. DK says he wants the model wear only one piece of jewellery, he is determined to embarrass Disha. Deva takes Disha to the temple. Rano sees Disha and tells her that Inder does not love her anymore.
Suhas follows Deva and Disha to Inder's house and blames Deva. Deva comes to know Disha is his daughter. Disha talks to Inder for Rano's happiness. Inder says he can't live without her. DK is waiting for Disha. He tells Disha that the plans are ready for the shoot and she should be ready too.
Suhas comes home and tells Kaki and Aazoba and Deva. Rano finds out that Disha is not her real sister. DK scares Disha telling how he would do the shoot and afterwards divorce her. DK tells Deva that Sanya is going to live with him, in his house and in his bedroom. Sanya arrives.

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Okay guys..

Enjoy.. and have a great weekend!!

Coming up next..

DK cancels the shoot!!

Princessmad Newbie
Princessmad
Princessmad

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged
WHY IS NO1 SENDING ME ANY NEW OR OLD GUD VIDEO CLIPS PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEND ME THEM, I WILL APPRECIATE THEM PLZZZZ FROM MAD MY YAHOO ID IS MADNGL@YAHOO.CO.UK
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

hey madnglSmile

there are some websites on the old pages

i m sorry i cant tell u which pages but they are edited by memsaab so u could look at the forums that were formed by memsaabClap

hope it helps

love KPBig smile

Americazfinest Newbie
Americazfinest
Americazfinest

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
okie cant wait!! but enyz thnks alot for da update
kiko_kicks Newbie
kiko_kicks
kiko_kicks

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

thx i didn't see the first few episodes so this help alot thx for ur hard work too.Clap

FaRaHnAz Senior Member
FaRaHnAz
FaRaHnAz

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Nice i missed some of the episode of tumhari disha and i could read what happened in each sort of clip thankzzzzzzzzzz very much
eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Thanks alot Memsaab!!!!

love Eran!!!!

Go to top