IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT FOR MEMBERS - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by Iron

Great Bhasker..hope we all can work together...one question though..Why is it that sometimes even Mods have to take permission to close
some threads even if it has useless topic going on??? Is it that older members have more privilages and are true members??????????? and new members are just numbers but not the addition to the forum....Just curious

That was being followed as we were constantly being attacked regarding closing topics. So then we started asking the member who made the topic before closing. We just did not wanted to add more fuel to the already hyper sensitive atmosphere.πŸ˜† But not anymore. Any topic that is not relevant to the forum will be closed.

Bhaskar.T, thanks so much for posting the rules. they were necesary for this forum and i think we need to inforce these rules in all the forums..thanks to all the mods. for what ya'll do to keep forums "clean" πŸ‘
I am speechless πŸ‘ ...what about this =================================================>>> ; ;>>>>>> Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
Thnku Bhaskar bro for posting this.I am quite😭studying for my exams   πŸ˜Š   πŸ˜‘
thanks for posting the rules, hoefully some people in particular will follow them this time
thanx bhaskar bhaiya ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks Bhaskar ji, I agree there should be civility on the forum...everybody can come here and enjoy themselves without any fears...

I would like to thank all the mods and the administration trying to make this a wonderful place for every body and giving their precious time... πŸ‘