Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Salute to all IF members who........

X-rebel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Everyone knows the latest turn of events at this forum where Abhilash Dwarkanath was banned and reinstated with an insulting note. Then again a statement by the Admin created a contreversy.

I would like to appreciate everyone who showed their support for Abhilash, because he was right. I think that the uproar which occured due to the above mentioned events would have happened even if any other Senior member would have got this treatment. Many people thought that I and some others were unnecessarily supporting Abhi. But the fact is that we opposed because Abhi was punished very harshly whereas others were not.

I do not wish to resurface the contreversy. I just want to salute those members who stood for justice. Even a salute to the mods - Priya, Jem and Bhaskar who despite doing a great job recieved bashing from some members (including me 😉 ).

And I hope this Forum will now be a better place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope those who left us will return back...

Koyi appno se bhala khaff hote hai...

😕 😕
teenindia_usa thumbnail
good I hope all members return now. Thanks alot
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Thanks amogh for atlast seing our point of view. Yes we got bashed by you too a lot 😆 But fine let bygone be bygone. Lets now look forward and move ahead. Lets leave our past behind.

Now check this topic. And according to the points given there I am closing this topic. It was a nice gesture on your part to make this topic. Thanks again from all of us. But now it's closed. 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/230199