Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah u shud start from fresh there were so many wrong questions and don't keep question on mods they are damn hard
desimundha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that contest Was REALLY! Fun so why not start over It'll mean we get more time to play!! To be fair we could say whoever had their balloonsat a certain amount starts w/ a reduced amount
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lets start from the beginning, it will b fun!!

achal thumbnail
I think we should start from the beginning again. If not anything, it'll be longer, and we'll be able to play this game and have fun for a longer period of time..
achal thumbnail
I would also suggest eliminating any questions about IF memebers, because some of them, we can't know answers to, and we can't find them on any search engines either. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Answers we can find r okay, but questions like "who says something something before signing off on chat?" or "who has a twin sister?", we can't know the answer to.. So, it would be better to eliminate these kind of questions... ๐Ÿ˜Š
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
so far ive been ok with all the questions. i enjoy this game. i agree on taking out the questions about IF members b cuz sum ppl dont know every 1 that well so it gets hard and i dont mind if we start fresh if other really wnt to. i guess making it fair is the best thing to do 4 evey 1 to like it.
silk opal thumbnail

walkout๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

my time and effort were also wasted. at one time, I had 189 ballonsโ€ฆbut now 206. I was very sad but I am willing to start fresh again.

balh_luvr thumbnail
I would vouch for start afresh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just want to know whthr the balloon contest has started or not? if not, when is it going to start? can any1 tell me plzz
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi cutyfairy 91...
how are you? with ur 156 balloons, n my 159 balloons, we r waiting eagerly waiting the contest to start. ๐Ÿ˜Š