Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey mugadib.. I have sufferd from that too even tho i wasnt at the top..i guess majority blvs in starting the game over... but i think they shud still keep the same record for who answered most correct answers ..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i hope we dont start again i would be very dissapointed
sskm thumbnail
    Anything is fine with me,whether to start it from the first,or continuing it where it was left.But plz no questions regarding IF members.All of us dont visit all the sections,so it is really hard for us to answer those.Here in USA I only have connection to zee tv,so I usually visit only zee tv serial sections.So obviously I dont know all of themπŸ˜•   πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .And also I have one more doubt, Meena Kumari was hiding her hand coz her hand was damaged in the accident,or she had 6 fingers,or she had just 4 fingers in her hand .Plz anyone clarify this
boubou1512 thumbnail
START FROM THE BEGINNING, so that we can make sure that everyone starts with the same numbers and stuff...it would be better :)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
wen will it restart again though i dont think it should restart now since in UK it gonna be 12 midnight soon they should restart again sometym 2morow otherwise it wont be fair on UK members
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think start a fresh! new game! ...
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Anyways when are we going to start again & mostly I don;t want to start it again
JennyPenny thumbnail
I think a new fresh game is a better than anything else.😊
cinnamonspice thumbnail
[COLOR=ORANGE]I think it would be much fair to star from 200 ballons for everyone.Even I had 153 ballons ,but next time I logged on it was 273 ballons for some error I guess.Now I brang it down to 209 ballons.So I think we should start from fresh. πŸ˜› 😊 😊
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz can we start afresh???? and i kinda didnt like the contest because overnight u get over 50 questions and they are hard to answer all of them in 24 hrs...