Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
waiting for you to restart the contest..it is fun

Butplease mention RIGHT ANWER incase we get wrong.. so that we can improve our GK 😊 😊
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sree i hope u take into account wot T. said in earlier post i really hope that u dont make ervy1 start from 200 only those who have above 200
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the best way is to restrt as some ppl got answers wrong but they had the right answer it happenned to me also on 3 questions so n the ppl who hav come far in the game will do the questions easily now so it is better to restart n there r many ppl hav less ballons n still wanna restrt
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think we should start from scratch, cause it is not fair to those who have gotten the wrong questions
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SolidSnake: If it is re-started then I'll WALKOUT.

😆   ðŸ˜†

Go Solidsnake. I am with you. 😛
cuty_a thumbnail
i think we should start from scratch as it WILL be much fairer! 😉
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think its best to start from scratch....
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
fair on who yaar those who got down to 90 80 balloons u honelsty think it will be fai on them they too received the same rong ansers/wrong options as well and therefore gained balloon i dont think it will be fair at all
heart girl thumbnail
I think it wont be fair to ppl who r leading coz they must have spent lotta time answering questions...as Vijay suggested evryone to send ballons to those who wre leading..they must have had thousands of ballons in thier account and wud have had hard time answering it!
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

heart girl says:  I think it wont be fair to ppl who r leading coz they must have spent lotta time answering questions...as Vijay suggested evryone to send ballons to those who wre leading..they must have had thousands of ballons in thier account and wud have had hard time answering it!

Completely agree. My fingers are aching from answering so many questions  ðŸ¤¢