Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rabba Ve Moments- Nope, None, Zilch, WT... (Page 3)

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Arnav had a chance today when our heroine wandered into his room lost in thought.  Instead of saying 'unbelievable' he could have noticed her distress, grabbed her to keep her from  leaving without telling him what was troubling her, and in the process lost balance  .  And there we would have our grab and fall.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chickeeminimuffin86Infofansbk2

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Serious withdrawal symptoms happening here people. And, I know you all are having them too. LOL

It's been a LONG time, so come on CVs, enough with all these fast changing tracks. Just give us one poolside crash/clash/grab of the titans. Day Dreaming ROFL
Rabba Ve moments are not there since ASR is not in love with KKGCry.Well thats what he thinks atleast.Cry
Today when La said all couples should sit together and since we are a coupleAngry we should be there too ASR did not seem angry to me. He just shrugged and gave a WHATEVER kinda reaction. CryCry. It was only after Anji asked KKG to bring his fiance along with him he kinda looked angry and walked away without giving La a second look. Now here I am kinda confused. Is he doing all these because he thinks KKG did the engagement willingly and he does not want to remind her of her mistakes Because that might make her SAD?Confused Or is it because he knows they both love each other BUT still thinks its better off IF they are seperated ?Confused
Honestly I feel ONLY after Shyams truth is out their love story can start otherwise I honestly see no future of Arhi.
Now on top of that La is constantly reminding us with her presence and OFCOURSE with her extra sweet dialogues that she STILL is the one for ASR and not KKG. That disgusts me really.Angry
I mean I would much rather have ASR single then a nagging GF constantly seeking for his attention . 
The good part is ASR has eyes only for KKG and his mind is always occupied with her STILL IT HURTS TO SEE LA & ASR together everytime.Cry
Infofan IF-Rockerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

What just rabbe ve ? Wait and see, after Kushi breaks her engagement, our hottwa will be fully in his mood..Wink

Then only wall-pin conversation with more hyperventilation Wink

oh you give me hope Nithi since KKG should be breaking her engagement tomorrow and hopefully early next week, everyone should knowBig smile

I thought there will be plenty of falling off high ladders, catch, eyelocks and rabba ves while Khushi was planning the engagement and/ while they working to get Payash together.LOL

Withdrawal yes for the Rabba ves and TFCS, when can we expect them CVs?

Peachesandcream is right though, there was an opportunity this morning when Khushi wandered into his room, completely wastedLOL

peachesandcreamminimuffin86-Nithi-trina2010

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah Bring on Rabba Ve!

Enough of all this Tyre changing already!
Bring SEXY back! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamChickee-Nithi-minimuffin86trina2010Infofan

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah Bring on Rabba Ve!

Enough of all this Tyre changing already!
Bring SEXY back! Wink
Yeah bring him back and this time Please WITHOUT BLAHLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcream

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Originally posted by -Nithi-

What just rabbe ve ? Wait and see, after Kushi breaks her engagement, our hottwa will be fully in his mood..Wink

Then only wall-pin conversation with more hyperventilation Wink

oh you give me hope Nithi since KKG should be breaking her engagement tomorrow and hopefully early next week, everyone should knowBig smile

I thought there will be plenty of falling off high ladders, catch, eyelocks and rabba ves while Khushi was planning the engagement and/ while they working to get Payash together.LOL

Withdrawal yes for the Rabba ves and TFCS, when can we expect them CVs?

Peachesandcream is right though, there was an opportunity this morning when Khushi wandered into his room, completely wastedLOL

Nandy, that is what they mentioned in those sbs/sbb segments !  Big smile
KKG will break her engagement and love will blossom b/w ASR-KKG Big smile
Then only Jadhu hai nasha hai Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcream

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Omigush! We need Rabba Ve moment real asap!! I'm missing it too.!
Chickee Goldie
Chickee
Chickee

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
WHAT THE ...

Originally posted by incandescent

omg..i totally forgot about Rabba Ve !!!  Shocked

-Janet-Chinu5minimuffin86pinky_blueskies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index