Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rabba Ve Moments- Nope, None, Zilch, WT...

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Serious withdrawal symptoms happening here people. And, I know you all are having them too. πŸ˜†

It's been a LONG time, so come on CVs, enough with all these fast changing tracks. Just give us one poolside crash/clash/grab of the titans. πŸ˜ πŸ€£
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
YESS πŸ˜• it's been so long since we've had a really good and filling *rabba ve* moment!!!

i'm starving for *rabba ve* πŸ˜† hihihi
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
HeadOveHeels, will you or will you not send rabba ves shooting through my skull with a new chapter of either Revelations or Three Years Later? I've reserved all my "squee" moments for your updates I can no longer count on the CVs for anything but tips on terrorizing stroke victims.
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Serious withdrawal symptoms happening here people. And, I know you all are having them too. πŸ˜†

It's been a LONG time, so come on CVs, enough with all these fast changing tracks. Just give us one poolside crash/clash/grab of the titans. πŸ˜ πŸ€£

Yeah, when are they going to stop torturing us like this, the drought has gone on long enough!!!!
Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: napstermonster

HeadOveHeels, will you or will you not send rabba ves shooting through my skull with a new chapter of either Revelations or Three Years Later? I've reserved all my "squee" moments for your updates I can no longer count on the CVs for anything but tips on terrorizing stroke victims.

Working on it hun...  πŸ˜†I scrapped a few almost Rabba Ves, and most likely have a better one coming up. Emotions are going to take a little bit of a backseat I think. πŸ˜› Stay tuned. Will try and finish it tonight, otherwise tomorrow for sure. πŸ˜‰
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg..i totally forgot about Rabba Ve !!!  πŸ˜²
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ol..as usual i was laughing cz of the way u put it!πŸ˜†
but indeed true about the withdrawal symptoms!! i think i may have to take an overdose of older episodes to recover at least a teeny bit!!.
πŸ˜†

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

omg..i totally forgot about Rabba Ve !!!  πŸ˜²

me too...πŸ˜†
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! We definitely need a Rabba Ve right now!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Yay! Or, to keep up appearances and remembering the fact that I'm a damn adult and should respond appropriately to a favor...thank you, HeadOverHeels, i appreciate your efforts, and I enjoy your writing ...
(but internally - yay!)