Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rabba Ve Moments- Nope, None, Zilch, WT...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Serious withdrawal symptoms happening here people. And, I know you all are having them too. LOL

It's been a LONG time, so come on CVs, enough with all these fast changing tracks. Just give us one poolside crash/clash/grab of the titans. Day Dreaming ROFL

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 08 December 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

schwailuvdarcykulangikashevhparulsavvzanuvermapeachesandcream..Winter_Soul..Radhe1085WorkerBchupachuppayal.12renee27nancynairShahukadi9Juicee_SushieMarcimusic1-Nithi-bfunofbb123S.Stephyfaree--sumana13--subiscsInfofanShiningStar18chammak_challonyxx-Garima-asha...anjaani07trina2010smitarMephistoMrDarcyfanincandescentshybabepinky_blueskiesslmu..Amina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rabba Ve Moments- Nope, None, Zilch, WT..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
YESS Confused it's been so long since we've had a really good and filling *rabba ve* moment!!!

i'm starving for *rabba ve* LOL hihihi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeelsrenee27fareenyxx

napstermonster

Goldie

napstermonster

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
HeadOveHeels, will you or will you not send rabba ves shooting through my skull with a new chapter of either Revelations or Three Years Later? I've reserved all my "squee" moments for your updates I can no longer count on the CVs for anything but tips on terrorizing stroke victims.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanHeadOverHeelsrenee27Juicee_Sushieminimuffin86Infofan

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Serious withdrawal symptoms happening here people. And, I know you all are having them too. LOL

It's been a LONG time, so come on CVs, enough with all these fast changing tracks. Just give us one poolside crash/clash/grab of the titans. Day Dreaming ROFL

Yeah, when are they going to stop torturing us like this, the drought has gone on long enough!!!!

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 08 December 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

HeadOveHeels, will you or will you not send rabba ves shooting through my skull with a new chapter of either Revelations or Three Years Later? I've reserved all my "squee" moments for your updates I can no longer count on the CVs for anything but tips on terrorizing stroke victims.

Working on it hun...  LOLI scrapped a few almost Rabba Ves, and most likely have a better one coming up. Emotions are going to take a little bit of a backseat I think. Tongue Stay tuned. Will try and finish it tonight, otherwise tomorrow for sure. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86Infofanshybabe

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
omg..i totally forgot about Rabba Ve !!!  Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyHeadOverHeels--sumana13--

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ol..as usual i was laughing cz of the way u put it!LOL
but indeed true about the withdrawal symptoms!! i think i may have to take an overdose of older episodes to recover at least a teeny bit!!.
LOL

--sumana13--

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

omg..i totally forgot about Rabba Ve !!!  Shocked

me too...LOL

incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.