KAARUNYA-AMEY...Mesmerizing

Posted: 18 years ago
omg...after watchin tday's episode  im speechless..Karunya was gooood...superb as usuall..but AMEY  specially his Satrangi re...was equally gud...superrrbbb...its gonna b soooo hard to chooose one  outta these two  amaazzyyiinn singers...
P.S. i luv sandeep tooo..he was sooo gud tday...He deserves to be in TOP 3..

What do ya guys think...im just amazed...👏😊
Totally... they were sooooo good!

plus I really liked diya as a guest judge! She was good on sa re ga ma pa too!
amey n karu both sd b in top 3
jus pray that Amey n karu get enuf votes yaar....
😃 😃 I agree with you 300%!!

Amey and Karu are always good but today they were just superb 😳

Sandeep was good.But he just started singing good in the 10th gala So lets see whats happems
I knowww...ANUJ should b voted out toommmm...Sandeep next weeekk...then after tat i dunno... 😕 AMEY n KARUNYA r bothhh tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood 👏 👏
i agree!!! karu and amey rocked 2nite!!!

and i wanna quote anu malik...for the first time i was surprised by sandeep....he was good as well 👏 👏

but karunya and amey stole the show 👏
true..after today's gala..i wud b kinda sad if sandeep gets voted out tomm..n of course Amey n Karunya r for TOP 2..so the only person who can leave tomm is Anuj.. (no offence to anuj fans, if any 😉 )
Originally posted by ii2_ki_deewani

true..after today's gala..i wud b kinda sad if sandeep gets voted out tomm..n of course Amey n Karunya r for TOP 2..so the only person who can leave tomm is Anuj.. (no offence to anuj fans, if any 😉 )

I hope Anuj gets out this time.  But look on the bright side, if Sandeep goes out, he sang good and got out rather than singing badly and getting out.