The Royal Plan: Lock Princess Up?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
WHAT?!

That was my first reaction. Surely Rajmata must have a better plan--something a bit more civil and practical (Where's Brijraj when you need him? He's the most practical of the bunch).

I understand that gal is emotional and acting like as Udayveer would say, "Junglee"... but that won't change Manyata's view.

The man that was raised her, loved her, taken care of her teeny wounds, wiped away her tears, told her bed time stories...he is her father, so of course she's gonna get hysterical. It's not her fault she was kidnapped.

Locking her up wouldn't TAME her emotions, she's too stubborn and headstrong for that. Take her to Murari and let her hear fro his mouth the truth. She will break at first, but she's strong enough to pull through.

I thought this was the 21st century and we were done "Taming the Shrew", and done comparing women to animals. I would the Rajmata figures out a better plan. For the time being--I hate it, but it might work. But this is def not the way to treat another human. But then again, neither is yelling like a mad woman, biting people (even if that person is as dreamy as UdayveerLOL), throwing a pot at them, and telling your Royal grandmama she needs treatment...LOL Uff Monya and major Uff to the Royal Plan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2011renuCoco_Fictionssh4m_4Mulan08adventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Royal Plan: Lock Princess Up?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i think there is no way out else she will burn the rajmahal and boil all the royal family member in it...there is better plan to let uday handle her but i dont know weather dadisaa is aware of it or notTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlibelieveinpink

Amen29

Groupbie

Amen29

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u. She needs to meet murari and hear the truth from his mouth. That's the only way she is going to get out of her "my dad can do no wrong" complex. Then again, what if he keeps on repeating , "Yeh meri beti hai" in front of her like the way he did with Brijraj then that's going to spoil everything. At least here, they have a very slim chance of maybe convincing her of the truth where if they take her in front of murari, and he keeps on twisting truth, then they will have no chance whatsoever of convincing her of her lineage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

i think there is no way out else she will burn the rajmahal and boil all the royal family member in it...there is better plan to let uday handle her but i dont know weather dadisaa is aware of it or notTongue

I guess UV could totally take control, but I get the feeling he might become too forceful. I still don't that's how you handle someone. I guess they tried reason and it failed, but I highly doubt she's gonna calm down. Hopefully she becomes numb and soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amen29

Completely agree with u. She needs to meet murari and hear the truth from his mouth. That's the only way she is going to get out of her "my dad can do no wrong" complex. Then again, what if he keeps on repeating , "Yeh meri beti hai" in front of her like the way he did with Brijraj then that's going to spoil everything. At least here, they have a very slim chance of maybe convincing her of the truth where if they take her in front of murari, and he keeps on twisting truth, then they will have no chance whatsoever of convincing her of her lineage. 

EXACTLY! Of course he could say that and he has the right to say that, b/c he did raise her. Of course it's another story that he kidnapped her and what not. But I think if Monya asked her father to tell her the truth, he totally would. I have faith in him that he would divulge all the details. 

Murari seems honorable even in his darkest hour...I get the feeling he's doing everything out of loyalty. And if she hears it from his mouth then she would actually calm down and stop fighting her destiny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionsadventure_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.