Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

letter to DJ’s...about ss’ entry..comment (Page 3)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

blyton that was terrific....tabs has promised  that she WILL show this to deeya.....and well, if someone in DJ's get to know, i am sure,it will reach apu's ear thru chinese whispers Wink

I just hope our threads dont make apu leave the show. u know he luvs ss a lot, so he might be furious

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Ms. Diya Singh,

I have nothing new to add to this letter (I must say a petition from all I-Fians). You, by now have understood how disturbed we all are after reading that SS (Apoorva's wife) is going to join JJKN for a cameo role. Why , why Shilpa and nobody else ? This will have a big impact on the chemistry of Apoorva and Mona. We really want to see the love and the chemistry between Armaan and Jassi, no strains please and that too in the end of the show. Please reconsider SS's role....

From
Ardent fans of Armaan and Jassi..
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Dearest Diyaji Smile

I am a very passionate fan of jassi and armaan aka mona and apurva. Through the good, the bad, and the ugly, i have supported and clinged onto the show. Now that the show is coming to an end, i'm treasuring the new episodes and the janda moments each day. As you probably know, it is because of the fans that the show and actors are as successful as they are today.

However, I know that you needed a new actress but what happened to all the other fabulous actresses? why oh why did it have to shilpa? is it because she wants to work with her husband? there may be some other issues but i am not very fond of the idea, along with other fans.

the chemistry between janda is unbelievable. it's what makes me take time out of my day to sit back and watch this great chemistry between two great actors. if anything or anyone comes in the way of their chemistry, many will be devastated and skeptical. all i'm trying to say is that when i am watching janda, i don't want to see SS's face on my tv screen/sharing the same tv screen with janda. this may sound harsh, but its coming from my heart when i say that i'm not fond of ss. her presense irritates me..it may irritate me so much that i might have to turn off the tv! and i dont feel that after such a long journey with janda, that i along with other, should have to do that or feel that way.

pleeeeeeeeease, if you could find another actress...you would be making a very devoted fan extremely relieved and happy.

i would really appreciate it if you took the fans' thoughts into consideration.

Sincerely,
A very devasted fan
Amrita
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

Originally posted by Buffie

blyton that was terrific....tabs has promised  that she WILL show this to deeya.....and well, if someone in DJ's get to know, i am sure,it will reach apu's ear thru chinese whispers Wink

I just hope our threads dont make apu leave the show. u know he luvs ss a lot, so he might be furious

lolz anu, he might either love usEmbarrassed(which i dont think the case would be....esp, he would hate me to the T for all the ss and sanda and clothes bashing...but like i careLOLLOLLOL), or hate us....but do we careLOL...and its high  time he gets to know what others think about his baby/billiConfused...he needs to teach her things and talk sense into her and have a nice long talk wherein he  must tell her that there is NO reason for her to be insecure and that he loves her alot and that he will never cheat on her..orelse things would get worse as time passess......Ouch...I am always sanda's well wisherTongue and if SS changes for good, i will be the first one glorifyingBig smile

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ammuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....lowweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya....you rock Clap ...........and yeaH, ALL LOWEEEEEEEEE MANDA and the only reason why we are protesting is coz the manda chemistry WILL 100% be ruined...no matter how professional manda are
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Clap wow buffie! such an amazing post and so tru! LOL A letter like this should hopefully make TnD to their senses LOL Wink
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by momogrl21

Clap wow buffie! such an amazing post and so tru! LOL A letter like this should hopefully make TnD to their senses LOL Wink

EGGZACTLY

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
ms diya singh,
i absolutely agree wid all my friends here and we want to see more of janda and not ss on our screens. sorry for being rude but if u appreciate our feelings n our love for your show then make sure tht Apoorva and Mona's chemistry is unaffected by outside presence and do not extend ss's 'cameo role'. jjkn rocks ONLY because of A-M's rocking chemistry n v r NOT interested in seeing his real wiife on screen.
u hv 2 MASTERPIECES in the form of Apoorva and MOna which u very well know so plz dont spoil the whole thing and keep ms. ss away frm jjkn. sorry if i m too rude just tht A himself will understand wht we mean .
great if u all respect our sentiments.

no offences against ms. ss but just tht jjkn is all abt a-j and A_M so we dont appreciate any interference.
thanking you for digging 2 precious gems (A-M)
a jjkn fan

Go to top