Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

letter to DJ’s...about ss’ entry..comment (Page 2)

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Mrs. Diya Singh,

I am a daily viewer of JJKN, and have been watching the show from day one. Like buffie has said that we have always supported JJKN, at all times. The show is sadly coming to an end. These are the last days we get to see JandA (Jassi and Armaan) onscreen together for sometime now.

Now, we all know that Shilpa Agniothri is also entering JJKN. All us fans are greatly disappointed. Firstly, its going to effect all the viewers that watch JJKN. After all that has happened, we get to see SS (Shilpa) enter JJKN! For what reason exactly? Its only going to ruin JandAs chemistry, and the shows interest. I think its good enough seeing SandA (Shilpa and Apurva) together off-screen; we really don't need to have them together in a show now. That too at this point of JJKN when its ending. Even though Apurva and Mona are professionals, it will for sure disturb their acting, and chemistry they share onscreen.

Its awkward to see Mona and Apoorva 'romancing' on one side, and seeing Apoorva's wife on the other side.

Everything has already been said, so i don't think that its necessary to repeat it. At the end of it all, there are many other people that can enter the show and not effect JandA chemistry. Us as viewers have put our opinion next to you, and now its up to you to take the decision.

I, we, just want to enjoy the last days of JJKN, and JandA. So, we kindly request you to rethink about SS entering the show.

Thank you for your time

Fan of JJKN/JandA

Mallika Smile

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Ms deeya singh..

though i have personally nothing against mrs.aghnihotri my friends and i agree it would be awkward for us to see her in jjkn.i hereby quote all my friends and request thier wish be granted. LOL
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Diya........
Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful show like JJKN. I have been watching it from day one and for me......I have not even missed a single episode of this show in the beginning. I appreciate all the actors who acted in JJKN and they were admired as well. Now, we have a news that Shilpa Saklani is playing a cameo in Jassi. Truely speaking, she is a wonderful actor but we really do not want to see her in OUR OWN JJKN. I do not want to give you more and more reasons for this but then the only thing I would like to say is that.........we see Apoorva and Shilpa everywhere offscreen, so there has to be something different onscreen and we just luv watching JandA chemistry.
Hope you will able to maintain the charm of your show.
Thanks Tongue
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Mrs.Diya Singh,

DJ's creative

Mumbai

Respected Ma'am

First of all i would like to congratulate you and thank you for presenting such an amazing serial like JJKN, which has been a path-breaking thing as far as Indian Television is concerned. The entire cast of JJKN is fantastic in their own roles and their hard work and effort is visible to us. Above all are Apurva and Mona, whose onscreen chemistry has kept us, spellbound for years. Undoubtedly they are the Sharukh- Kajol of small screen. Whenever they appear they create magic over the viewers. Their compatibility is commendable, getting nominated for the Apsara awards proves it all.

I have always been with JJKN during bad times as well as good times. The rising and falling of TRP's has never effected my interest on JJKN. But the presence of MS AGNIHOTRI makes a difference. Its not necessary that offscreen husband wife will make a good onscreen couple. Jassi and Armaan's screen presence, their togetherness is what excites us the most. The presence of SS on the sets of JJKN might effect the chemistry of JANDA. They might not be as compatible as they used to be. This is I must say is a pathetic twist and this surely would cause a lot fans to quit watching this serial.       

The show is sadly coming to an end. These are the last days we get to see JandA (Jassi and Armaan) onscreen together for sometime now. So please choose any other actress but please please it's our ardent request do not take MS AGNIHOTRI for this role.

Thank you for your time

A true fan of Jassi and Armaan
Ananya
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hello Mrs.Diya Singh,

Well, Thanks for sparing a few minutes to read this out.

I watch your soap JJKN everyday since the time it got started. I would like to personally thank you for coming up with such a wonderful soap. JJKN has created a special place in our hearts, we all adore the characters portrayed by each individual. Esp Jassi and Armaan in particular have touched our lives. I am very sad that JJKN is ending very soon, I personally try and console myself thinking it as just another 'Rumor'; but I know this is not true.

Now that the show is coming to an end, we would like to see more of Jassi and Armaan, their romance and they just being together. There have been lotsa old characters back in the soap and we are loving this track too. But Mrs.Singh, we are very disappointed that Mrs.Agnihotri is gonna be a cast in JJKN very soon. We all know that both Mona and Apoorva are very professional but we personally feel that Shilpa's presence would affect Apoorva's performance as well as Mona's. JJKN is not like any other soap, its a romantic track and I am sure you understand, what we as fans are trying to convey. We have seen lotsa ups and downs in JJKN and we have been quite disappointed in the past. But, inspite of all these, we did not stop watching JJKN nor our support for JJKN every died down.

As a die-hard fan, I would like to personally request you if there could be any other character who could play this role, other than Mrs.Agnihotri. I/We want to cherish the last few days of JJKN with more of Jassi and Armaan, and I/We all want it to end in a positive note. I/We are personally requesting you to re-think your decision about casting Mrs.Agnihotri.

Thanks & Regards,

A Big Fan of Jassi and Armaan,
Pratzz
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Dear Mrs. Diya Singh,

As you may perhaps already know by now, many of us ardent fans of JJKN are EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND DISHEARTENED by the entry of Ms.Shilpa Saklani-Agnihotri (SS) into JJKN.

As one of my friends on this forum says, this is the DEATH-BLOW to JJKN. We are not joking. We, at IF, have stood by JJKN through its worst days—the 5 August wedding fiasco, the Nainital track, inconsequential characters like the Oberois…..we have defended it against the people who left no stone unturned to lambast the show after Purab was sidelined. Those people criticized the show and its characters in the most vicious terms and it was our group of IFians who actually picked fights (and got into trouble for violating the Forum rules) to defend our beloved show.

You may think we are getting too emotional. Perhaps we are. But I would just like to tell you the reason why we still love JJKN.

And that reason is—the mindblowing, phenomenal chemistry between Jassi and Armaan—lovingly called JandA by us—or, in other words, between Apoorva and Mona. Each and every scene of theirs has been lovingly recorded, posted online, made into breathtaking stills, commented upon in glowing terms, and cherished by the members of IF. We are willing to sit through every illogical twist and turn only for some JandA moments.

Now the show is closing shop; we want to treasure these last few days where we can still see JandA. You have said in an interview that you may cast MandA (Mona and Apoorva) together again in a show—however, it may be some time before that materializes, if at all. But in the meantime, we want to remember JJKN for the GREATEST COUPLE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN TELEVISION . And if Mr.Agnihotri's spouse is present at the JJKN sets I doubt if our memories of the show will remain sacred.

I want you to answer this question, TRUTHFULLY (you can give a confidential answer to our friend who is visiting your sets): IS YOUR LEADING ACTRESS MONA SATISFIED WITH THIS DECISION? Does she have no doubts at all that her chemistry with Apu may suffer because of the presence of his spouse on the sets? Who suggested the name of SS? Was it Mr.Agnihotri himself? It is natural on his part to suggest his wife's name—but is it really good for the serial?

Ms.Diya, you may think that the introduction of SS will raise the show's TRPs by allowing you to capitalize on SandA's (Shilpa and Apoorva) so-called Hottest Couple Tag. But let me give you LOGICAL reasons why it is a BAD IDEA:

It has to be accepted that JJKN will not get new viewers at this stage. That leaves only the possibility of getting back old viewers by this move.The people who stopped watching the show long back (after the makeover, Purab's death, 5th august) are not going to come back NOW when is ending. They may be fans of SandA but they can watch them in Nach Baliye 2 or at parties and award functions, together. These viewers are self-professed JJKN-haters: nothing you do will bring them back on the show.

That leaves us, who love the JandA pair and have resolved to stick with this show to the end. And let me tell you that NONE OF US LIKES SS. All of us hold different opinions about her acting abilities; the point is that her very PRESENCE will intimidate MandA from giving their best in romantic scenes. Also, it is a proven fact that Ms.SS is very possessive and does not even like her husband to socialize with his female co-stars, and drags him away when female fans approach him for an autograph. We have members here who have first-hand experience!

Given these circumstances, I have apprehensions that this move will lead to STRAINED RELATIONS between your lead pair. And that will show on screen. The media may not tell us everything but we , the fans, observe more than you realize. The strain between MandA was, in fact, evident in the March 13 scene where jassi comes to meet Armaan at Dhanraj fashions. It was supposed to be a warm, reassuring exchange between JandA—but many of us sensed and commented immediately that they just seemed to be going through the motions. And we are sure that this move has a lot to do with it.

I sincerely appeal on behalf of all IF-JJKN members to SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION. It is not too late—there are many talented actresses out there who would be delighted to be a part of the JJKN family. Anybody please, but not SS! If the entry of SS spoils the JandA chemistry, you may just find that instead of gaining viewers, the show LOSES the ones it already has!!

Sincerely,
Anjali.

P.S. I would be extremely grateful if you could show this letter to Mr.Agnihotri. Some portions of it may pinch him; but he has to understand that apart from his loyalty towards his spouse, he also has some commitment towards his fans.
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
blyton that was terrific....tabs has promised me that she WILL show this to deeya.....and well, if someone in DJ's get to know, i am sure,it will reach apu's ear thru chinese whispers Wink
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Mrs Diya Singh,
Thanks so much for enertaining us with such a nice and different show. We have been watching this show from day one. You did give us so much crap along with sizzling Chemistry of Jassi and Arman; which we had tolerated for our lovely couple JandA.
Now, I heard that you are bringing SS for a cameo in JJKN just for your TRP's sake. Do you know, we are tolerating everythinh just for ONE THING: Jassi and Arman's love story. You are a maried woman yourself. You put yourself in Arman's shoes and tell me how he will give us his "THE BEST LOVE SCENES" with Mona Singh "EVER HOTTEST" actress in television industry; in front of his Beautiful, long nose, skinny face, Mismatched Level Low designer clothes lover SHILPA Salkani aka Ganga aka Lavanya aka KKUsum?????
Please drop this idea instantly and we will rather live with your Maa Pari hari, or Shuili Dharaj etc.

Go to top