Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

letter to DJ’s...about ss’ entry..comment

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mrs.Diya Singh,

DJ's creative

Mumbai                                                                                          

Respected Ma'am

I am one of the biggest fans of this show..I have watched it from day 1 and my love has been increasing with each passing day.I have defended this show to all and sundry and I dont want it to end but i know that it might and i am not able to get myself to terms with the fact that it would end one day.Lets say that i am in denial😊.But i love the show and till today i have always defended it..But now certain developments have freaked all the die hard fans out and being a fan, i think it becomes my duty to convey to the makers my feelings about the new twists

if all articles and first hand sources are to be believed, Mrs.Agni is going to  bo on the show.well this  was the death knell for JJKNIts  is the most pathetic twist and none of us even in worst nightmare had dreamt of this.it is phantasmagorical. apu and mona  are in one of the most bizzare situations.....what the heck😡....If ss(mrs.agni) is not playing a pivotal role, then the Question  arises...why SS????....and if she IS playing an important role, the Question  is, what will happen to manda( alias mona and apu)😭

It just isnt possible for anyone to romance another woman infront of your wife...I know that hiten and rakshandha do have scenes in kuynki but then rakshandha and gauri-hiten are BFF(best friends forever) and we seee them in every parties/functions...but mona and sanda never even pose together in any party and I really dont know how they would behave on the sets...they might act as thorough professionals but to enact the romantic scenes to perfections, what is needed more than professionalism is  comfort /tranquility which is there right now but I dont think that manda would be as free and unperturbed when SS is around

this was a pathetic pathetic twist  and as fan no 1 says, it was never expected from JJKN and I dont think anyone  is really happy.... real life couples sharing the same screen as lovers/husband-wife is totally different from their sharing the same screen as acquaintances and that too when another woman is playing the romantic partner

I really dont know whose idea this was to bring in  SS and if they think that the audience will start liking JJKn only because the male lead's real life wife is introduced and that the viewers are eagerly waiting to watch them on screen for the first time, the makers and SONY are terribly W_R_O_N_G!!!!!!period!!

everyone love janda to be together and if SS poses a threat to janda's being united, then no one would like her...RK is hated as she is with karan and nandini is in jail and if SS' entry splits janda, then everyone would hate her too!!!!

...but no one can save SS this time..she would be constantly compared to mona and she will be scrutinized and  critiqued and if she goofs it up(which i think she will as SS aint a great actress...AA might go on record to repeat that she is a good actress but she just aint!!), she will be in the receiving end.

i would rather have preferred JJKn to end rather than watch  this pathetic never expected grotesque twist🤢

sorry ma'am if i was too rude but you have to understand that this is the wrath and annoyance of a loyal never say die JJKN fan.

diya ji, it would be really really awesome if you could get in good actressess/actors like gauri pradhan, aashka goradia, nandini singh, aamna shraiff,shama sikander,shwetha tiwary, or even anchit kaur if a negative role is required.....it would help the TRP's...there is no dearth of good actors and as a fan I think I am entitled to have certain expectations from the show and when you'll fall short, i think i can voice my opinions

thanks for your time ma'am👏

an ardent fan signing off

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
buffie..that was amazing 👏

i hope they hear you out..and i also hope SandA don't get a hold of this
letter 😕 😉 man..if we suddenly see a new actress in ss's place..buffie,
you'll be worshiped here! 😛

me will write a letter of complaint also! i mean..i'll ask my good friend
vikas to write it 😃 😆

nice work yaar! 👍🏼
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow buffie, amazing stuff 👏👏, I just hope they do something abt it 😳 😭
insouciance thumbnail
prattzz...... we need letters..so please "nevu ondu patra bari beedi...solpa bashing madbeedi 😆" .....i hope it was right...lol, i dont know the language properly 😆
ms-tabu thumbnail
very good buffie, plz gals just go on and adding to this thread, i am going to have this placed in front of t and d
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AMAZINGGG BUFFIE!!!!

now see ms. diya singh.....our dear buffie here has said what all of us at this forum feel.  We have watched this show since it's beginning's, we have supported your twists and turns and have laughed and cried through the good and bad times jassi and armaan have been through....one thing we have alwayz looked towards is JandA (Jassi and Armaan)......we know that their on screen chemistry sizzles and turns our brains to mush, we watch it over and over to relive their romance and etch it into our hearts forever.....

lekin....you dropped a bomb on us....

not once in our lives did we think that SS would make a entry in JJKN...our JJKN....the very respirator that keeps us alive....the thing we look towards at the end of our day....

Diya maam...do you know what this means?? do you know what it means to bring MS. AGNIHOTRI into the picture????

it means....

long hours of screaming......you know...ur going to have to spend alot of money on ear plugs for all the cast and crew of the show.....

it means choodies, choodies and more choodies....everywhere

it means that IF ss's white pants rip...THEN ur in big trouble...meaning u need to have a tailor 24/7....extra karcha......

and finally

it means the LOSs of JANDA ROMANCE....now u think....how can a man romance a woman in the presence of his wife...thats is just utterly barbaric, crazy, weird, uncomfortable and wacko......diya maam, ur a smart, intelligent, married woman! listen to our dear buffie when she says.....choose a different actress......okay fine...i wont say that ss is a horrible actress...lekin she has and more DOWNS then UPS..but fine...shes not HORRIBLE, BUT there are so many finer actresses in the tellywood industry.....u have a wide array of choices and i believe and support those who say shilpa saklani is not fit to be a choice in JJKN......

so now i sign off and hope that my friends and i have convinced you to do the right thing....you have them power maam...use it wisely...please think twice about US....the power, force and utterly hopelessly-in-love fans of JJKN.......

one of JJKN biggest fans and supporter of the "get ss off the show" movement...

thank your diya maam for your time and patience.....

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Ms.Diya Singh

I am an ardent fan of JJKN and have been watching it right from day one and its sad that its ending soon.But all good things have to come to an end and its nice that JJKN is not following the age old ekta's formula of leaps which in my opinion is ridiculous and illogical.

The main reason why myself and many like me watch JJKN is beacuse of the amazing chemistry shared between apurva and mona as arman and jassi ,however offlate more importance is being given to unnecessary cameos and characters like the oberoi's and their family . 

Not only that ,as a viewer I would love to see more arman-jassi scenes as its ending soon because we may never see them together in another show as a pair .We also feel that with a cameo role introduced ,the screen time between a-j would be reduced and hence the viewers interest would be lost as it was the case when the oberois were introduced.

So I kindly request you to reduce the screen time of other charcters which are unnecessary to the plot or small time cameos  and focus more on arman-jassi scenes so that the viewers can enjoy the last days of JJKN watching their favourite pair's scenes .
Thanking you
Tina Edited by tina59 - 18 years ago
leo_pooja thumbnail
Dear Mrs Diya Singh,
       I am an ardenent fan of Jassi Jaisi Kkoi Nahin, and I appreciate the hard work and effort you and everyone else involved with JJKN invests in the show. All the effort is translated to us viewers in the form of a dazzling episode, complete with the Gulmohr storyline, the negative roles of Aryan, the comedy of Mady and Pari, and of cource, the most essential part, the sizzling chemistry of Jassi and Armaan.
I wish I could let you feel the adrenaline that rushes through the veins of us dedicated fans everytime Apurva and Mona are onscreen enacting romantic scenes. I wish I could let you have the silly smiles that are pasted on our faces hours after we have seen these scenes. I wish I could lend you the feeling of perfect harmony that us die-hard fans get everytime the episode ends with Jassi happily in Armaan's arms. However, I also wish I could let you feel the sickening blow that we fans recieved when we heard that Shilpa Agnihotri was going to be entering Jassi Jaisi Kkoi Nahin. Though Apurva and Mona are highly professional actors who will not allow personal lives to interfer with professional lives, the fact remains that those adrenaline pumping, smile inducing, harmonious moments will forever be gone from the show. This addition of Shilpa Agnihotri is awkward both in real and reel life. I ask you, if you think that she is adding to the show, can you fathom how much her entry will take away?
Like many other fans have mentioned, there are many other talented actresses that would be more than happy to join the JJKN family. Please consider the thousands of fans that have allowed JJKN into their homes and their hearts before you add Shilpa saklani Agnihotri to JJKN.

Thanks a lot for your time maam.
~Pooja
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Mrs. Diya Singh,

I am a daily viewer of JJKN, and have been watching the show from day one. Like buffie has said that we have always supported JJKN, at all times. The show is sadly coming to an end. These are the last days we get to see JandA (Jassi and Armaan) onscreen together for sometime now.

Now, we all know that Shilpa Agniothri is also entering JJKN. All us fans are greatly disappointed. Firstly, its going to effect all the viewers that watch JJKN. After all that has happened, we get to see SS (Shilpa) enter JJKN! For what reason exactly? Its only going to ruin JandAs chemistry, and the shows interest. I think its good enough seeing SandA (Shilpa and Apurva) together off-screen; we really don't need to have them together in a show now. That too at this point of JJKN when its ending. Even though Apurva and Mona are professionals, it will for sure disturb their acting, and chemistry they share onscreen.

Its awkward to see Mona and Apoorva 'romancing' on one side, and seeing Apoorva's wife on the other side.

Everything has already been said, so i don't think that its necessary to repeat it. At the end of it all, there are many other people that can enter the show and not effect JandA chemistry. Us as viewers have put our opinion next to you, and now its up to you to take the decision.

I, we, just want to enjoy the last days of JJKN, and JandA. So, we kindly request you to rethink about SS entering the show.

Thank you for your time

Fan of JJKN/JandA

Mallika 😊

Sharmii thumbnail
Ms deeya singh..

though i have personally nothing against mrs.aghnihotri my friends and i agree it would be awkward for us to see her in jjkn.i hereby quote all my friends and request thier wish be granted. 😆